footy! (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
They have to do SOMETHING and that's the bottom line. The behaviour last night was pathetic.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
ofcourse they're gonna do something, im guessing the ones that were caught will be given a life ban

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh life ban, boohoo. I'm sure the fans who got the same thing a few years ago are back at games now.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
thats what im worried about, how can they control the life ban

...so what do u suggest?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I don't suggest anything. But I'm starting to think they'll balancing on the edge of a knife and if the entire team has to be banned, so be it.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
life ban would do nothing...
i work at the ticket office at the SFS and there is no way to tell if someone had a life ban or not. They'd get a ticket.

And I know abolishing the team is harsh but it has to be considered. Even relocating the team to New Zealand (don't laugh.. it would disconnect the "supporters" from the club and the true supporters would still be able to see their NSW games) or even QLD.

Although it's not really just the fans that are the problem.. it's the club as a whole- players, managers and "supporters".

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's a chain. It stems from the corrupt admin in 2002, to the behaviour of the players off-field and on-field and then ultimately, the fans.

So yeah, why not stop it all by banning the entire team? I don't agree with it, but it's the image of the game that concerns me more than history.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
So yeah, why not stop it all by banning the entire team? I don't agree with it, but it's the image of the game that concerns me more than history.
I suggested that to someone on my msn who is an nrl supporter and they agreed. They should be kicked out of the nrl full stop. They have caused nothing but trouble and it is giving the NRL a bad name.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
but its not gonna happen

The NRL have to be careful with their decision, because roosters supporters were also involved in the riots, so if they just ban the bulldog supporters it will look like they're only against the bulldogs supporters not the violence

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
But why would roosters supporters start a riot over winning? It just doesn't make sense.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i dont know who started the fight or what provoked the fight, but it does take 2 to tango

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
But then again there could have been innocent people in those fights, who were hit by bulldogs fans first, what were they supposed to do? Sit there and let them hit them?

I know that from the game l went to (round 1) they were throwing lift bottles at eel fans, even though they were winning.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
well, when i walked out to the car park outside aussie stadium, all i saw was groups of young trouble makers predominately wearing bulldogs jerseys trying to stir shit up with roosters supporters. its pathetic, they dont goto the footy to appreciate the skill and passion of the game, they just go there to cause trouble if the occasion arises. once again, its not all of the fans obviously, but a distinct niche of the bulldogs supporters.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
But then again there could have been innocent people in those fights, who were hit by bulldogs fans first, what were they supposed to do? Sit there and let them hit them?
from what ive heard, 1 bulldog fan had her head-scarf ripped off her head, and thats what sparked the fights

im not sure if thats even true, but either way the brawlers deserve life bans

Originally posted by copious
once again, its not all of the fans obviously, but a distinct niche of the bulldogs supporters.
yep!, and i have to say the media likes to zoom-in on that niche and splash it all over the front page of the paper

I mean if ppl judge every bulldog fan over this, then they have a naive attitude

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
yep!, and i have to say the media likes to zoom-in on that niche and splash it all over the front page of the paper

I mean if ppl judge every bulldog fan over this, then they have a naive attitude
But then again, as the old saying goes, it only takes the minority to ruin it for the majority. It happens everywhere.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
But then again, as the old saying goes, it only takes the minority to ruin it for the majority. It happens everywhere.
i can tell u thats so true!

if i were a bulldog manager or something, ill get high-profile bulldog supporters like Ian Thorpe, Steve Waugh, Mark Waugh and i remember some1 telling me that Ray Warren too is a dogs fan, and get them into the community some how

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
The doggies fans just go to the footy to cos trouble..............they need to cage the Doggies fans...........

I keep remembering that incident @ Belmore with all the flares and shit...........

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
johns looks like he'll be out for a while. joey mate, get fit and get ready to sign that waratahs/wallabies contract.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
FINAL SCORE: PARRAMATTA - 38 KNIGHTS - 34

:):):):):):):):)
woh!, must've been a tight match

Originally posted by copious
johns looks like he'll be out for a while. joey mate, get fit and get ready to sign that waratahs/wallabies contract.
i wouldnt mind seeing him do that, so he can take on jonny wilkinson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)