footy! (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Roosters are first on the table, best attack & defence and we have the whole WWW thing going on :D

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Roosters are first on the table, best attack & defence and we have the whole WWW thing going on :D
I saw that, three wins in a row.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
yea the roosters fans were being tossers as well , some of them actually started the fighting
Originally posted by CasaNovo
THe roosters did provoke and start trouble. Not all their fault but they were FAR from innocent.
One reason, a roosters fan ran past a bulldogs supporter and ripped off her headpiece/headress (female).
And the incident with the roosters fan having a bloody face, he actually threw the first punch, but then got decked.
Takes TWO.
thats what ive heard, the bulldog supporters are no doubt guilty of fighting, but the roosters supporters arent innocent.
on top of what casanova said, ive heard that roosters fans actually pissed on a few bulldog supporters.

so if all this is true, then some roosters supporters actually wanted a fight, they got what they wanted and alot more. however i feel no sympathy for the brawlers

I can act like some ppl who judge doggies supporters and assume every roosters fan pisses on ppl and attacks young girls, but i choose not to act like those ppl

I would never choose Brent Sherwin from the Dogs.
Originally posted by Misturi
Me neither, he's old :rolleyes:.
Not only that, he's from the Dogs. And the way their team is going, I don't think their players should be chosen to represent the state
well firstly, he's just turned 26, so if thats old then i dunno what u call Johns whos turning 30 this year

and he himself isn't in trouble, its the club. if the trouble was on him and only him i might agree with u, but its not.
remember when craig gower exposed himself to a woman and got selected for australia, and when robbie o'davies played for qld after a positive drug ban, so i think selectin a player in crisis is worse than selecting a player from a club thats in crisis

but neway i dont think sherwin will get selected for NSW, i think its between craig gower and brett kimmorley

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It wasn't piss, it was beer. You could see it being thrown over the railing into the downstairs stands.

It would be much easier if Johns hadn't injured himself.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
but the fact that ur defending them implies that u think they're innocent

but like i said b4, id rather wait for the facts

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I didn't defend them. I haven't said anywhere in this thread that Roosters fans did nothing wrong.

It wasn't piss, it was beer but that doesn't make anything better. Bulldogs fans, Roosters fans, whoever got involved should pay the penalty.

Do not tell me what I've said and thought.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
but because you've only criticised the doggy fans and not the roosters fans, i thought that u thought the rooster fans were innocent

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The fact is, I'm just as biased of you. I haven't read one thing from you saying that the dogs fans were wrong either.

I've defended the Dogs, I don't think they should be kicked out and I think all those who started or were involved in the fights should be punished.

Don't assume I've sat here and said "We Roosters fans are innocent" because I have not said that at all.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
I haven't read one thing from you saying that the dogs fans were wrong either.
you cant be serious!, ur the 1 putting words in my mouth, or taking them from my mouth

so u haven't read it?, or you dont wanna read it?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
All I've read was you saying it's the 70th year for the club and how you're disappointed. Really, that's not saying much is it?

And you yourself, you're so arrogant. You've accused me of completely riding off the Bulldogs and thinking the Roosters are innocent, you forget about it, change the topic and accuse me of something else!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
What? You're so involved in the argument that you can't be bothered to get them yourself.

No thanks, too hungover and this has taken my energy. I think I'll go bum around in NS now. Nice arguing with you.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
ok, here u go ur majesty!

Originally posted by Suney_J
from what ive heard, 1 bulldog fan had her head-scarf ripped off her head, and thats what sparked the fights

im not sure if thats even true, but either way the brawlers deserve life bans
u cant judge every bulldog fan over a bunch of idiots

however i feel no sympathy for the brawlers
nxt time get ur facts straight

Last edited:

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
I personally think the bulldogs should be kicked out. It's all gone out of control for their club..
first it was the salary cap, parts of the board quitting/being kicked out, rape allegations, drug allegationg and then the ongoing problem with some of their supporters.
League is dubbed the family game but how can parents take their kids to a game of footy after what happened on friday?

anyway
friday night---- ROOSTERS V PENRUFF :D:D:D:D

GO YOU ROOOOOOOSTERSSSSS :D

and the warriors didn't do too bad today, they're still a bit unfit i think. They need to learn to stop arguing with the ref all the time too.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Originally posted by felafel
anybody here in the nrl tipping comp? how are you guys going?
Not the NRL one, but a different one with 15 or so people.
Got the perfect round this weekend :D.

And the dogs, the mongrels that they are, should be kicked out of the competition again. They don't deserve to compete, and have shown that consistently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)