For all the kids sitting the HSC in 2012 ..... What do you want to do next year? (1 Viewer)

stereoheart

HSC
Tell us what university / course at university you really want to sudy and why.

Examine

same
HSC
I'd like to do law/commerce at ANU or Macq. Commerce at UNSW would be nice though.

avro

HSC
International and Global Studies at USyd. I want to get into diplomacy down the track, and have always had an interest in international relations, but I like how you can also study international business too.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd like to become a mad scientist and cross bread an elephant, giraffe and a zebra. *maniac laughter*

But seriously, I will study science somewhere, most probably UoM.

swifty13

HSC
I think I will most likely do commerce at UNSW. I'm also interested in communications

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
see sig.

Science (in particular, physics) has always been a passion, although I went through a stage where I wanted be a lawyer just to get filthy rich. For me, physics is about explaining everything at the most basic level possible and everything about that interests me. I've only recently developed my passion for maths, but it's also something I'd like to pursue.

emamab

HSC
N/A
Engineering, because everybody is getting a commerce degree

Winterbreak

HSC
I am hoping to score an ATAR of at least 92, to be able to apply for a combined Business IT/Engineering degree at UNSW.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to do a Bachelor of Science (Advanced) in Mathematics and Chemistry. I find Chemistry very interesting and Mathematics also intriguing but my preference is to go and do research in Chemistry.

Jay-k-bee1

HSC
Hopefully a combined degree of psych/arts or psych/law .. psych/arts because i would love to study history + other things within the arts degree while also doing psych. Hoping to do something along the lines of clinical psychology

dakotah

HSC
So... I'm moving to Adelaide after Christmas, so my goal (right now) is a double degree in arts and early childhood education... Not too fancy, though that might change in the coming few months... my school doesn't exactly give a lot of great career advice.

Oh, the uni: Flinders University.​

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Commerce at UNSW or Comm/Law at Usyd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)