For The Love Of Singularity (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I guess it can be very liberating - you can "play the feild" and do more playing around. But wen u stay single for a long time, its really sux :(

Brizza

HSC
shady_03 said:
I guess it can be very liberating - you can "play the feild" and do more playing around. But wen u stay single for a long time, its really sux :(
ive been in a relationship for a while now, and one thing that i do miss is the first date and the beggining of a relatioship excitement and goofyness. i have to admit i have never played the feild or had the chance to. wots it like?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Brizza said:
ive been in a relationship for a while now, and one thing that i do miss is the first date and the beggining of a relatioship excitement and goofyness. i have to admit i have never played the feild or had the chance to. wots it like?
I've been going out with my boyfriend for almost two years now, and that excitement/goofiness has never been absent from our relationship. It's different for everyone. You'd see some old couples holding hands as if they've just fallen in love. :)

It's the excitement of seeing each other after a long time (a couple of days), them being the first you tell good (or bad) news to, and daydreaming about them occasionally (or all the time). :rolleyes:

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
singleness can be great. when all your friends ARENT in relationships and when all your friends ARENT constantly having relationship issues and asking you advice and involving you in their relationships. hanging with friends is great otherwise. but if you ARE in the above situation it can make you feel your life's a pretty lonely existence

transcendent

HSC
N/A
all my closest friends are in relationships and i can see nothing great about it.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
all my closest friends are in relationships and i can see nothing great about it.
who played thread necromancer?

but yes, singularity rocks. i wanna stay unattached, irresponsible and indebted to noone. :cool:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
you're married to your career. now get back to those law books before Asquithian comes nagging again.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
you're married to your career.
and married so young.

i think i'll live to regret it when i crash and burn out, when having a mid-life crisis aged 30. :(

in the meantime, i'll just think of the pecuniary rewards and it's all good :cool:

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i love being single... i can hook up with who ever when ever and not have to worry about it... besides ill always be open for opportunity

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i love the flirting, the chase, the boys perve, the pick up, the fact that you can be so selfish ( self absorbed ) the girls night out, the freedom at the same time, the thoughts of having someone to hug regularly ( especially on cold night/winter) ,to be there constantly, care about you and that Voomz lurving feelings you get is also quite nice.. ohgosh, i need e-luv :p

Carcus

HSC
all hail single life!, there's no guilt when you flirt with someone or anythin like that, your free to act and be however you wanna be without your 'other half', imposing!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i love being single, im the only guy out of all my mates to not constantly be nutcrunched because i have to be with a gf all the time...funny, coz i dont have one

lets all celebrate@!

Carcus

HSC
Riddles said:
go singles! sometimes i wish i had a gf, but she would eventually just drain all my resources
yea, and it wouldnt take her too long lol

Carcus

HSC
very obvious subtlety there riddles, i havent chosen to recieve it, its given to me, and the reason i dont work because im devoting my time to my hsc, more important than work 4 me at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)