Forbidden love (1 Viewer)

be.yourself

HSC
I like my cousin very much and i find myself thinking about him a lot. I know that we are cousins and nothing can happen between us. This doesn't stop me talking to him, spending time with him alone.

He is always nice to me, a shoulder to cry on, to laugh with and enjoy time together.
We know a lot about each other. I know he has a crush on one of his friends but his friend recently rejected him and ended their friendship. I comforted him after that and we have been spending even MORE time together.

I know this is so wrong but i can't help it. Some days i can't go to sleep without thinking about him.

Anyone else ever felt attracted to their cousin/s and/or liked their cousin beyond 'cousinly' love? :)
What should i do? Do i tell him? Give him signs? What? Maybe i should just do nothing. hmm

I've experienced this before. I told her my feelings, gave her all the signs. It's up to you.

klaris

HSC
Don't act. Just don't. This is another kind of forbidden love.

The guy down the street who your dad forbids you to see?

Sure.

Your cousin?

Nooo.

You don't want to end up Cletus the Slackjaw Yokel.

Similarly, that redneck off the simpsons.

EDIT: You'll have retarted children. And I don't mean that in a bitchy way. I mean it literally.

Last edited:

Bushra1209

HSC
N/A
I know people who have married cousins and their children have been mentally or physically retarded. But there are also people that I know that have married and had normal looking children (who knows what's going on with their genes though). Do you really want to chance it?

Regarding Islam, I thought you can marry your cousin (or even your mothers/fathers cousin), but it is frowned upon? Like if no one is marrying your daughter you hook them up with the cousin. But it's suggested to find somone out of the family loop.

If you have known him since childhood and grown up together, how can you want to grind up on him now?

ay0_x

HSC
The only reason I suggest not going there is because he will most likely be freaked out, not feel the same way, and you will destroy any friendship with him.

sunnaye

HSC
You have your cousin, and then your first cousin...
lol. mean girls much? lol!

but your "cousin" is merely a title for someone who is bloodrelated to you.
you are in love with his personality.

Shes in lovewith her cousins personality! And im pretty sure one day, you might find someone that has the same personality.
dont label her for falling in love with her "cousin".
its got nothing to do with the relation when she's fallen for him. =_='

you have to take the wider perspective.
don't constantly revolve your own world around him.
You're only going to hurt yourself more.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
There is no one person in this world that is needed by any one person.

There's always another. Just open your mind.

Viitahh

HSC
I wouldn't do it .. it just seems wrong. Plus the family backlash might be a bit much, assuming that he feels the same way of course.

XPac2

HSC
i'm like that about my mum
im like that about ur mum too :D

But seriously. Cousinly love is normal, dont worry about the feelings theyll pass. HOWEVER. dont follow up on them obviously. Thatll make family reunions waaayyyy more awkward than they should be.

XPac2

HSC
lol was sarcasm?
Anywho, this is kinda odd but as i said before, can be ok just dont folow up on them lol.

J

Jordan-Hoad

I like my cousin very much and i find myself thinking about him a lot. I know that we are cousins and nothing can happen between us. This doesn't stop me talking to him, spending time with him alone.

He is always nice to me, a shoulder to cry on, to laugh with and enjoy time together.
We know a lot about each other. I know he has a crush on one of his friends but his friend recently rejected him and ended their friendship. I comforted him after that and we have been spending even MORE time together.

I know this is so wrong but i can't help it. Some days i can't go to sleep without thinking about him.

Anyone else ever felt attracted to their cousin/s and/or liked their cousin beyond 'cousinly' love? :)
What should i do? Do i tell him? Give him signs? What? Maybe i should just do nothing. hmm

so.......did u get wif him??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)