Foreplay (1 Viewer)

Unsatisfied

HSC
its k bub xoxoxx hit me up wit a pm if u nid hsc help

are you for real guy?

katykiddx

HSC
Hey..
Im good at eco... kinda... maybe... no... lol...

I would love your help :)

katykiddx

HSC
Im seventeen...
& i dont love sex.. I enjoy sex on the rare occasions it presents itself into my life.

Unsatisfied

HSC
Moderate teasing... but, i alternate... sometimes foreplay... sometimes head... sometimes just sex... depends on mood and guy, and how badly i want it ;)
if you're 17 and can safely say what kind of foreplay you're into is based on which guy you're with, you're a slut

sorry dear, at that age your hole is now tainted goods

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I thought slut was a women who slept with multiple partners, i.e. a whore?

Daipire

HSC
I have a song and dance routine, it's not that complicated, but it's kind of hard to tap dance while stripping...

Sarebs

HSC
if you're 17 and can safely say what kind of foreplay you're into is based on which guy you're with, you're a slut

sorry dear, at that age your hole is now tainted goods
Slut is such a dumb word. Each person has been through a series events in their life which shape the person they have become. If she'd been in 2 one-year relationships, would people make the same judgements? Or are we all assuming she has casual sex with multiple men? Even if it's the later, I wouldn't call her a slut (because of all of the negative connotations), nor is it for us to decide.

Unsatisfied

HSC
Slut is such a dumb word. Each person has been through a series events in their life which shape the person they have become. If she'd been in 2 one-year relationships, would people make the same judgements? Or are we all assuming she has casual sex with multiple men? Even if it's the later, I wouldn't call her a slut (because of all of the negative connotations), nor is it for us to decide.
of course its for us to decide

look at her display pic, a high angle self shot showing a bit of cleavage

she is clearly absolute trash

Sarebs

HSC
of course its for us to decide

look at her display pic, a high angle self shot showing a bit of cleavage

she is clearly absolute trash
And look at my display pic... Arctic Monkey's new album. Because that says a great deal about me. :uhoh:

C'mon lay off, just because she chooses to take pictures from a high angle doesn't mean she's trash. Although I'm sure you have a very different view of trash. Ultimately, it's up to her whether the number of sexual partners she's had, and her actions, are acceptable. If she's had 10 by the age of 17, and she deems that acceptable, it doesn't make her trash or a slut, it just shows she has a different thinking process to you. And if she's had only one or two, it would not change my view of her.

Unsatisfied

HSC
And look at my display pic... Arctic Monkey's new album. Because that says a great deal about me. :uhoh:

C'mon lay off, just because she chooses to take pictures from a high angle doesn't mean she's trash. Although I'm sure you have a very different view of trash. Ultimately, it's up to her whether the number of sexual partners she's had, and her actions, are acceptable. If she's had 10 by the age of 17, and she deems that acceptable, it doesn't make her trash or a slut, it just shows she has a different thinking process to you. And if she's had only one or two, it would not change my view of her.
trust me, no guy wants to go near a girl who has slept with 10 guys by age 17 (except williamc) because of how unbelievably trashy and worthless that makes them.

what the fuck kind of argument is that anyway, thats like validating anything - murder, terrorism, etc by arguing the people simply have different thinking processes so their actions should be accepted and not looked down upon

Sarebs

HSC
trust me, no guy wants to go near a girl who has slept with 10 guys by age 17 (except williamc) because of how unbelievably trashy and worthless that makes them.

what the fuck kind of argument is that anyway, thats like validating anything - murder, terrorism, etc by arguing the people simply have different thinking processes so their actions should be accepted and not looked down upon
Trust me, I know girls who have slept with around 10 guys by the age of 17... and guys are still having sex with them. Are they trashy? Not in my opinion. Would I do it? No. I have different views to these girls but I can respect their decisions.

She's not hurting people by having sex. Murder or terrorism would hurt people, so the same comparison cannot be made.

Moolz

HSC
That girl's a slut. Nuff said. let her go suck on some more dick and laugh at her throat herpes.

Chicks like that are only good for 1 thing, being a prostitute working the corners

00iCon

HSC
Trust me, I know girls who have slept with around 10 guys by the age of 17... and guys are still having sex with them. Are they trashy? Not in my opinion. Would I do it? No. I have different views to these girls but I can respect their decisions.

She's not hurting people by having sex. Murder or terrorism would hurt people, so the same comparison cannot be made.
tis not my area of expertise, but wouldn't sleeping around play with the emotions of previous 'lovers'? That could incite jealousy, violence, etc.

Last edited:

Sarebs

HSC
tis not my area of expertise, but wouldn't sleeping around play with the emothions of previous 'lovers'? That could incite jealousy, violence, etc.
True, I didn't think of that. If she's having sex to cause pain on ex's... dumb. If it's for other reasons, and that's a side effect... hmmm perhaps reflects on the ex's rather than her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)