Foreplay (1 Viewer)

tonyharrison

HSC
tis not my area of expertise, but wouldn't sleeping around play with the emotions of previous 'lovers'? That could incite jealousy, violence, etc.
...you can't compare having sex to murdering someone...

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
maybe shes having sex cos shes over the legal age AND IT IS FUCKING FANTASTIC

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
its cos she knows i would be so good that nothing in life would ever make her happy again except my dick

tonyharrison

HSC
its cos she knows i would be so good that nothing in life would ever make her happy again except my dick
ha ha ha i don't think so.
I'd be too ashamed to ever want to see anyone ever again.
Sex with you is the lowest.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
trust me, no guy wants to go near a girl who has slept with 10 guys by age 17 (except williamc) because of how unbelievably trashy and worthless that makes them.

what the fuck kind of argument is that anyway, thats like validating anything - murder, terrorism, etc by arguing the people simply have different thinking processes so their actions should be accepted and not looked down upon
you just equated a bit of carnal pleasure with terrorism.
Great job kiddo. You'll go far.

Unsatisfied

HSC
you just equated a bit of carnal pleasure with terrorism.
Great job kiddo. You'll go far.
i was making the point that saying sleeping with 10 guys is fine simply because she thinks differently to me is fucking dumb

i wasnt equating the two, just making an extremely exaggerated analogy to make how outrageously dumb i think that idea is perfectly clear

was what i said really that difficult to decipher? did i reaaally need to make a post explaining myself? enjoy your conceded pass in not being a dull cunt 101

00iCon

HSC
AND up at 6am. o_O Don't you have a school certificate to do?

Sarebs

HSC
i was making the point that saying sleeping with 10 guys is fine simply because she thinks differently to me is fucking dumb

i wasnt equating the two, just making an extremely exaggerated analogy to make how outrageously dumb i think that idea is perfectly clear

was what i said really that difficult to decipher? did i reaaally need to make a post explaining myself? enjoy your conceded pass in not being a dull cunt 101
Why is it so fucking dumb? All through life you're going to meet people who have very different views to you. Just because their views and decisions are different, it doesn't make them wrong. I'm not saying sleeping with ten guys by the age of seventeen is right, and I'm not saying it's wrong. It's somebody else's choice, and they make that choice with different values and experiences to you, and I can respect that choice.

You know what's fucking dumb? The way you judge a person based upon a few sketchy pieces of information.

Daipire

HSC
Rob Schneider recalls a scene in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo where Rob Schneider is about to make love to Kate for the first time, and during foreplay Rob Schneider accidentally pulls off Kat's false leg! That was a highly embarrassing moment for Rob Schneider!
Daipire remembers that scene Rob Schneider, that was an entertaining moment for Daipire, when is Rob Schneider's next movie coming out Rob Schneider?

Unsatisfied

HSC
Why is it so fucking dumb? All through life you're going to meet people who have very different views to you. Just because their views and decisions are different, it doesn't make them wrong. I'm not saying sleeping with ten guys by the age of seventeen is right, and I'm not saying it's wrong. It's somebody else's choice, and they make that choice with different values and experiences to you, and I can respect that choice.

You know what's fucking dumb? The way you judge a person based upon a few sketchy pieces of information.
and yet you cant respect my choice to not accept someone elses choice of sleeping with 10 guys? i think differently to you, you need to understand that and just accept it man.. i have different values and experiences and all through life you're going to meet people like me with different views to you

Unsatisfied

HSC
Sarebs said:
I know!!! I cannot stand when people dog on drinkers because of health reasons, yet tuck in to hamburgers everyday and rarely exercise.

All through life you're going to meet people who have very different views to you. Just because their views and decisions are different, it doesn't make them wrong.

IT DOESNT MAKE THEM WRONG SAREBS

SO JUST ACCEPT IT AND DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT OKAY!

ps it is quite obvious you are so defensive about this because you yourself have been labeled a slut by 'society', and deep down you feel insecure about your own whoreishness and feel the need to constantly validate yourself and your own position, despite truly knowing that you are just another trashy girl who boys wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole in terms of having any kind of emotional relationship with you

Daipire

HSC
[/I]All through life you're going to meet people who have very different views to you. Just because their views and decisions are different, it doesn't make them wrong.

SO JUST ACCEPT IT AND DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT OKAY!

ps it is quite obvious you are so defensive about this because you yourself have been labeled a slut by 'society', and deep down you feel insecure about your own whoreishness and feel the need to constantly validate yourself and your own position, despite truly knowing that you are just another trashy girl who boys wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole in terms of having any kind of emotional relationship with you
Firstly, calm down little miss caps lock.

Secondly, peoples opinions tend to be based around a sort of status quo of ideals, if you will. Keeping in mind that opinions never are wrong, one must also consider said ideals of society.

And finally why is this in this thread anyway? there are heaps about this sort of stuff in other forums, go flame those.

Sarebs

HSC
and yet you cant respect my choice to not accept someone elses choice of sleeping with 10 guys? i think differently to you, you need to understand that and just accept it man.. i have different values and experiences and all through life you're going to meet people like me with different views to you
It's one thing to have your own point of view, but it's another thing to call someone a slut and trashy.

Sarebs

HSC
[/I]All through life you're going to meet people who have very different views to you. Just because their views and decisions are different, it doesn't make them wrong.

In that quote, I just said I couldn't stand when people were like that. I didn't call them names or anything like that. That's the difference, I expressed my point of view, and how it related to me. Rather than saying they were wrong, I said I couldn't stand their actions. It was related back to me, and I know it doesn't make a great deal of sense but it's just they way it's coming out.

Of course I've been called a slut, which girl can honestly say they haven't? I was called a slut before I'd even kissed a boy, it was simply out of anger and was just a demeaning word. I've seen girls been labeled sluts, for no reason. I'm not insecure about myself, I don't give a 'rats' what society thinks, I'm standing up for the crap girls cop.

katykiddx

HSC
Unsatisfied.
I have had serious relationships, that is why ive had sex. Or isnt that acceptable to you? I am seventeen and over the legal limit. I have not had 10 or more sexual partners. I have had 3, all long term relastionships. You can call me a slut if you would like, but what does that say about you? If you have to go around labelling people to satisfy your ego, go ahead. We all have different opinions, and you shouldnt go forcing yours onto other people.
Thank you to all whom defended me. Sarebs you are wonderful.
Dont make assumptions about who i am. You cannot judge a book by its cover.
And my DP, i like the angle.. I am happy with the body i am in, so why cant i express that. It is not as if I am completely naked or anything, so get over it. Im sure we have all seen worse display pictures before.

Anything else you want to say about me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)