• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Formal (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
no clue about mine.
the stupid committees at my school are slackers! :(

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by kochou
ours only got it settled on the second last day of term - we're having at the MCA (museum contemporary arts or something)
that is a really really really nice venue, and you can take great photos outside (or from a balcony if your room has one). i've been to a wedding reception there as well as a huge birthday party - its a really really nice place.

Originally posted by kochou
ours only got it settled on the second last day of term - we're having at the MCA (museum contemporary arts or something)
what school you go to? We were planning to go to MCA but apparently the set out isn't that great. They have poles everywhere

Originally posted by Iunny
any websites for the dragonfly place?

potts point? is that far?
its just opened this month. looks realllll good though. so no, not yet. Most clobs don't have websites ... the one that do are abit......

hey you know the model that has his back to us when you go up to chats westfield movies? we'll he is one of the owners... quite hot i must say! :p

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
The majority of my year wanted a cruise so i booked the pontoon this fully nice boat.its completely made of glass- - almost i think... anyway its really nice. ours in on nov10 but its really hard organising the whole alcohol situation..and my school isnt supporting us at al so the cruise company isnt really impressed.. i have to sign my life to a terms and conditions .. hmmmmm not looking forward to that -- hopefully it will be worth it and nothing will go wrong.. HOPEFULLY!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL

most prob is oatland house... i don't think there's another one there.
Oh ok, thanks. I really don't want to go there...from the photos it looks like crap. Alot of people from my school live around that area, and are thinking of walking to the formal...

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
it's called Le Montage... it is a beautiful place (and they have nice food too, from what i can remember).... the yr 12s from my school last year went there, but they weren't happy to start off with cos it was gonna cost too much and the school would have to do the decorations themselves, so this year our year co-ordinator booked at Oatland House, where we get everything done and only pay around $75.
That's it.
Yeah we had a cheaper alternative but our grade voted againts it, so we are going to do this one.

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
oh, that place is pretty, my cuz had his wedding reception there...
i think that mine is at oatlands house too...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
wec (gong ent. center)....pretty sure most of our yr 12s have it there
but its gay, dey're doin it in d 1st wk o skoolies so like 50-ish ppl cant go

Sharpshooter

Random Hobo
HSC
SBHS and SGHS are both having theirs at MCA, its a damn nice place :D also damn expensive, but hey, what better way for 2 selective schools to celebrate the end of yr12 than going to a museum... BTW both schools not having it at the same time, so if u go to both its just two formals at the same place, but SBHSs is better coz we got 2Djs :p lol, prolly why we r paying more :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)