Formal (1 Viewer)

jenster

dockside no good? shit eh. we better have a bigger room because we have to fit 180 girls plus dates plus parents!
i think monte tradition is to go to arizonas after but hey i'll be 18 and not particuarly sober so i'll just follow someone to wherever!

jenster

i have already planned my whole formal day. soooo excited.

ok so it starts with a champagne brekky at 9:30am
from there it's manicure and pedicure at 11:30
then lunch before hair at 1:30pm
then make-up around 3:30-4pm
then home and dressed
for pres at 5:30!!!

i love being a girl sometimes! so many excuses to spend money i don't have...

SkAnDi

HSC
I go to the same school as Kyoto.

4 PT Sheraton thingy on 4th Decca.

I have a feeling i shall be going by myself.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeh you're right big willy...
every bloody school seems to be going to 4 pts or whatever...apparently my school is as well...!

roo

HSC
Originally posted by Jay_Gal
Is anyone having theirs at the ANA Hotel?
where's that at? i think that was one of the options for our formal but we ended up having it at the ritz carlton.. or is that the same place?? i know they changed their name.. or did they change it to stamford.. uhh i dunnooo.. somewhere in double bay lol

Marianna

We're having ours at Randwick Racecourse... 16 November yay!! say after HSC finishes!!

Unfortunately I with another girl and our parents are organising it... the woes of trying to please everybody and never suceeding...

Do alot of school have their formals with parents and teachers???

Our school is trying to be big on family bullshit its bloody annoying!!

Doylie

Hey, ive got a hypothetical that i'd like some girls to answer if they could..
Well as someone said earlier, guys have to try to differentiate themselves from the masses who will just go in normal plain suits.. So my idea is to bleach my hair then dye it bright blue or red, and wear a tie thats the same colour with a normal suit.. Is this like completely ridiculous or is it a good idea??

Dario

HSC
Ours is something like 26 September. We have a really poor formal committee who tells the year absolutely nothing and they suck. The formal is a bit too soon as well. Ours is at Villa D'Oro.

AiMz

HSC
Originally posted by Doylie
Well as someone said earlier, guys have to try to differentiate themselves from the masses who will just go in normal plain suits.. So my idea is to bleach my hair then dye it bright blue or red, and wear a tie thats the same colour with a normal suit.. Is this like completely ridiculous or is it a good idea??
HAHA its a kool idea i think but hope your date is up for it!!!! by the way y don't you just wear a suit which is the same colour as your hair..not just the tie!! haha that will DEFINIETLY make you stand out!!!

Marianna

Originally posted by Doylie
I agree with Aimz its a good idea but make sure your date is alright with it first...

Why not make your out fit dramatic... wear a black suit, shirt etc... then get an outrageous tie and go with that hair colour.. black suits with coloured ties look hot.. esp silver...

Will

HSC
N/A
I'm torn, i hate formals, so many decisions
I can't decide which shade of black to wear :D

Christine

beige member
HSC
mines at oatlands house. our school has this deal with the pple there. apparently its booked for the next few years or so. bit stupid but its a nice venue tho.

bex

HSC
We're having ours at Randwick Racecourse...
my friend from Joeys had his there last year... apparently it was really nice!

Um... i think it was Jenster who said parents were going to her formal?? Thats what they do at the Riverview blue and white.. the parents all go and the guys take a partner too...

we're having a whole form pres at the venue with our parents and then they leave and its on with the formal for us!! i think maybe a couple of teachers are going.. you know like 'just in case'

Doylie

Thanks for your replies Marianna and AiMz, and don't worry i would definitely ask my date if she was alright with it first!!
Now its just the small matter of finding out who i'm going to take :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)