Fort St... (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Baby, I throw a lot of threads off-topic ;) :p I'm not insinuating anything by this line =P
And there really isn't a cool nationality as such in my school :)
So you hits on m0ofin ? ... oooo...^_^ ...*gaykeke*

Anyway, a family friend intentionally moved from Fort Street to Baulkham Hills. They say the ethnics are "too concentrated", or too many asian influences, no balance, even though the family friend is asian.

Last edited:

coolkoombaya

HSC
subjectiv said:
just go to fort street and do advanced. describe your english teacher? don't say his/her name though.
ha, lemme guess. mr fluffy?

there are some teachers who are good people, but shit teachers. and teachers who are shit people but good teachers. then theres the nissan x-trail.

but how would you noe if they are a good person or not? and how do u define a good or bad teacher? u NEVER NOE COS THIS WORLD IS FUCKED UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Don't read the obvious ;) :p
Are you insinuating the use of invisible ink? :uhhuh:
coolkoombaya said:

there are some teachers who are good people, but shit teachers. and teachers who are shit people but good teachers. then theres the nissan x-trail.

but how would you noe if they are a good person or not? and how do u define a good or bad teacher? u NEVER NOE COS THIS WORLD IS FUCKED UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AHHHHHHHHH!
Right.

VuongstER_boi

HSC
coolkoombaya said:

Nope, Mrs M. Very old. She's a grandmother now I heard.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
I can insinuate whatever I want ;) :p Again, I'm not insinuating anything =P
Of course. Invisible ink is awesome. You are a genious my friend.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Probably :pOh great, I'm going to have to highlight every single post now =P
Yep. It's a side effect of geniusness ^^,

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
My dad went to Fort St. they were strict back then, but that was like 30 years ago so a lot has probably changed lol

coolkoombaya

HSC
2ndbest said:
My dad went to Fort St. they were strict back then, but that was like 30 years ago so a lot has probably changed lol
speaking of change, the first topic for english standard, was change. learnt a lot. got i fink one of the lowest mark in my class for the change essay, an assessment task done in the hall. then in the half yearlies, got the top mark. i say HEY.

so i would say, JUXTAPOSITION!!
or just contrast. but JUXTAPOSITION sounds way co0o0oler!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
coolkoombaya said:
speaking of change, the first topic for english standard, was change. learnt a lot. got i fink one of the lowest mark in my class for the change essay, an assessment task done in the hall. then in the half yearlies, got the top mark. i say HEY.

so i would say, JUXTAPOSITION!!
or just contrast. but JUXTAPOSITION sounds way co0o0oler!
k.

jeniii

HSC
f3nr15 said:
Anyway, a family friend intentionally moved from Fort Street to Baulkham Hills. They say the ethnics are "too concentrated", or too many asian influences, no balance, even though the family friend is asian.
lolz there were 4 of us ppl who did that ^^ aha am i ur family friend?

mm my dad disliked the principal. they had a "talk" and he stated how the skool rank was going down .. and principal was like

"well i think being in top 20 is pretii good .... bla bla .. if u dont like it u can take ur kid to sum other skool" .. and yea.

zomg i just found out the first prime minister of Aus actually went to Fort St for ONE week == haha we were so proud of it

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
Well, i'm currently a year 10 student at fort street. So i guess if you decide to come then i'll be seeing you next year! (if i didn't already see you at orientation). In terms of seftoners - fortians, I heard about the girl leaving after only one week - everyone was a bit miffed but the ones who have stayed seem to be doing fine =]. But i can pretty much tell you that my grade caters for all types of people and would gladly welcome people with open arms. It's not particularly cliquey per se, but groups tend to branch off (e.g. the asian rugby players, the anglo skaties etc) but everyone gets along - theres no hate.

I don't know what the whole druggo thing is about though? It's the same as with any other high school there are recreational drug users and thats it, oh and not many 'gangstas' if that's what you're thinking. Alot of these stereotypes i think are really associated with fort street as it was in the 90s.

Regarding teachers, it's true that ALOT of the teachers are either going on leave or retiring. A couple moving to higher positions at other schools as well. I don't find my teachers to be that bad at all and i'd say that the social science faculty is quite good but really, i don't have any other high school experiences to compare these views with do i?

But really, changing schools is a decision that you make by yourself but i'd be happy to answer any other inquiries you have into Fort.

Last edited:

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Fort Street... Sefton... They're both selective schools, so they can't be THAT bad... Well, like I would know!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Is it true there is actually a significant Caucasian population at Fort Street? AS in, looking at half the grade?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)