Fort St... (1 Viewer)

joseto

HSC
noir. said:
I have a friend who was offered a place at Fort Street and took it. t'was sad to hear the news. But delightful to see her back after a weeks time away at that school. As she said, the people were not friendly and the teachers were terrible.
So yes, thats that.
you people are crazy.. i just finished at fort st and it is seriously the best place, im not asian but you get over those differences... the teachers actually want to teach and they are generally all dedicated. Not all the science teachers are great but theres no one who will let you down. Its an awsome community, you ranks may drop if u dont study but its a pretty decent school if you want to have a social life and yet still get good marks in the hsc.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
FLOP 2007 was pretty funny. Wish our school had it. What does it stand for anyway?

yennie B

HSC
VuongstER_boi said:
heheh.. I go to Sefton:) ( your school)and I decided to try out for Fort St to get into Advanced English since I didn't quite get in at Sefton :(. If I improve in my marks for the rest of the year then they might "consider it". But if I don't get in, then I'll have to leave to Fort St. hmm.. I heard something about being able to appeal to the Board of Studies if a school stops their students from picking a subject.. but i'm not sure bout that..
i swear i know you. do you go tipps ttutor?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)