Frankenstien help (1 Viewer)

Tea Toe

HSC
hey guys can someone help me out with frankenstein i never read it. i know theres a guy called frankenstein with bolts in his neck and he eats peoples brains or some shit. thanks guys

EvoRevolution

HSC
lol if ur not joking then ur screwed. You got the stuff u wrote wrong "Frankenstein" is not the the person with "bolts in his neck". Frankenstein is the creator of the monster, who does not "eat peoples brains" but rather kills them inorder to seek revenge against his creator Victor Frankenstein.

So yes again if ur not joking, i think ur completely screwed even though u done your HSC 1998.

Tea Toe

HSC
lol i put my birthday down as like 1980 or somethin because tons of sites wont let you in if your under 18. probs should have thought about it bein a school site and everything lol

but nah mate i reckon ill be alright, i know tons on blade runner, ive watched it like 20 times. wesley snipes is a badass.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Make sure you remember these facts:
Frankenstein is the monster
Lightning made him come alive
His brain belonged to a criminal
Igor helped the scientist
Frankenstein could only talk in grunts
Frankstein was evil
A mob of villages tried to kill him

If you include all that, the exam will be a piece of cake. :)

zorcy

HSC
... o.0 wait wait wait!!! are you guys saying that frankenstein is the monster!? Victor Frankenstein!?
what texts are you guys studying!? what classes are you'z in 0.o
lol ... cuz now im confused!:confused::confused::confused:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Of course Frankenstein is the monster. Everybody knows that...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Why would anyone think he wasn't the monster?

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Victor Frankenstien is the scientist. Some consider him a monster, but he is not the monster i.e. his creation.

Tooty Fruity

HSC
Victor Frankenstein was a scientist who sought to create life but inadvertently created a monster.
the monster did not have bolts in its neck, it could speak very well once it learnt, it did not eat brains but ate as a normal human eats and was only called a "monster" because it murdered victor frankenstein's family.
Victor betrayed it essentially, which led to it murdering his family to seek revenge. The monster was made of human body parts and was meant to be beautiful. However, for whatever reason it didn't go to plan, but it was not reanimated by lightning, just simple electricity (Galvanism)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Victor Frankenstein was a scientist who sought to create life but inadvertently created a monster.
the monster did not have bolts in its neck, it could speak very well once it learnt, it did not eat brains but ate as a normal human eats and was only called a "monster" because it murdered victor frankenstein's family.
Victor betrayed it essentially, which led to it murdering his family to seek revenge. The monster was made of human body parts and was meant to be beautiful. However, for whatever reason it didn't go to plan, but it was not reanimated by lightning, just simple electricity (Galvanism)
Igor did however, steal the bodyparts from corpses of mentally insane criminals.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
After the retelling of the Frankenstein story begins, and before the lightning strike makes him come alive. :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
These people have never read the book, obviously.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
hey guys can someone help me out with frankenstein i never read it. i know theres a guy called frankenstein with bolts in his neck and he eats peoples brains or some shit. thanks guys
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I started laughing repeatedly in class today while the teacher was talking because I read your stupid post.... got a detention in the end

:(

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
LOL im pretty sure you're a troll but if you're not then i suggest giving up on school minimum english advanced. go do ESL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)