Fraping (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
Have you ever been fraped or face-hacked? How far is too far?

Share your experiences here.

Last night, I got "I'm so itchy. Is talcum powder bad for the private parts?"

good.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
My friends and I got our friend's facebook deleted for adding as many people as we could and just insulting anyone that accepted us.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
it happens a lot in my SENG group (Software Engineering)

Usually it involves changing display pictures to Justin Beiber or two guys kissing or something about being gay in general

The usual shit

Other than that, xtina once wrote "living (meme for loving) dick at Brohaus" as a check in and my mum comments asking "what"

kfnmpah

HSC
It's obvious when you're hacked so it doesn't matter.
not always. they're the best ones.

It also counts with sending texts of other people phones.

I messaged my mates mum saying 'can boys get thrush?' she said "where?" i wrote back "not on the mouth..." and she called him like 10 minutes later asking for his symptoms HAHA.

I fraped my boyfriend "Just had a mad leg workout, thought I was going to follow through when I farted doing squats" that's pretty believable.

HSC
N/A
My friend once texted some guy friend of mine using my phone and asked him to come meat up with us. I had no idea she had texted it, and like half an hour later, I noticed a text and he was like, "nah, not today" and I was thinking... omg... would have been so awkward if he turned up unexpected

A few weeks later or something, she asked to borrow my phone to check the time and then called him and laughed into the phone before throwing it at me.

Does that constitute as fraping?

kfnmpah

HSC
My friend once texted some guy friend of mine using my phone and asked him to come meat up with us. I had no idea she had texted it, and like half an hour later, I noticed a text and he was like, "nah, not today" and I was thinking... omg... would have been so awkward if he turned up unexpected

A few weeks later or something, she asked to borrow my phone to check the time and then called him and laughed into the phone before throwing it at me.

Does that constitute as fraping?

"Phraping"

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
We also once changed the profile picture of one of our friends to Liberache and then added every Mohammed on facebook.

HSC
N/A
Ex hacked most of all my accounts and put himself in a relationship with me/told everyone/posted that we were back together.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i am usually too busy going through the private messages to see whether there is any pertinent information in which to blackmail them with

u guys doing it wrong

HSC
N/A
I only get this sorta stuff:

But I know of an exgirlfriend hacking into my friend's facebook and then posting his mobile number with, "call me, free blowjobs" and then she pretended to be him posting his exgirlfriend's number for revenge or something. Then he got like a shit load of calls apparently.

sanctify

HSC
N/A
fraping reminds me of crepes..

good crepes and decent coffee at usyd

HSC
N/A
I only get this sorta stuff:

But I know of an exgirlfriend hacking into my friend's facebook and then posting his mobile number with, "call me, free blowjobs" and then she pretended to be him posting his exgirlfriend's number for revenge or something. Then he got like a shit load of calls apparently.
lol and he was like an hour later on facebook, "STOP FUCKING CALLING ME. I GOT HACKED. YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE *insert ex's name* I'M GONNA GET YOU YOU FUCKEN SLUT" or something along those lines

I thought it was pretty lulzy

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Never been fraped because I'm not fucking retarded and I log out of fb.

Fraped my friend.
Changed him to being in a relationship with his crush that only me and one other person knows he likes.
Changed him to female.
Interested in males.
Middle name changed to something incredibly appropriate, but before he could change it back people commented on how much they liked the name change so he kept it. lol

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
Never been fraped because I'm not fucking retarded and I log out of fb.

Fraped my friend.
Changed him to being in a relationship with his crush that only me and one other person knows he likes.
Changed him to female.
Interested in males.
Middle name changed to something incredibly appropriate, but before he could change it back people commented on how much they liked the name change so he kept it. lol
You are retarded for forgetting how to use a condom though... twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)