free english essay marking (1 Viewer)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Hey, Blackrat I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread, but I also don't mind reading people's essays and editing them. For free of course. Yeah I'm also pretty stunned at the people charging so much.

I've marked a couple from users on here already after PMing them so yeah just send me over stuff, I don't mind.

Edit: Woah I've got some already. Just a note, if you want to send me essays, please include the essay question at the top! :)

Last edited:

Kanane

HSC
N/A
I shall PM Deer and OP when I write my essays these holidays. Thanks for the free services!

FreeWorld

HSC
Nice way of stealing people's ideas/essays. Should of thought of this 2 years ago.

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
a bit harsh lol - I used that word 12 times in my essay and it got 15/15 for both the first assessment and trials at Baulko =].
lol, i agree, only using the word 3 times is overly harsh. i used a crapload of adjectives, but still had to use 'belonging' 13 times in my essay and got 98 externally (97 overall) in hsc and 15/15 for trials at ruse. i know people say you shouldn't use it very often because markers will get sick of it, etc etc, but if you need to use to get across what you're trying to say, then you should just use it.

but i think it's really nice what you're doing ^^.

Sagachii

HSC
Hey guys I'm also free atm, if you want to me to look over essays your can PM me them or email them to me! Free of charge as well :p but i'll probably only be accepting essays for the next few days until I get busy with other stuff, so get them in! :D

Last edited:

NewiJapper

HSC
Hey! If you need some help with the influx of essays, I'm happy to help "mark/give advice" on essays. Achieved 92 for Adv Eng (and 41 for Ext eng. Kind of bummed about that one but I have a BAZILLION resources! for specific texts!), which is an a feat in itself :p My specialities include;-
AOS - The Namesake
Module A - Who's Afraid/Virginia Woolf
Module B - Gwen Harwood
Module C - Julius Caesar
English Extension 1 - After the Bomb

blackratpoo

HSC
thanks to the three users who are helping me out. lol. i regret it a little.

yeah, the 3 word belonging limit is probably a little too much. it was just the first five essays i read were so repetitive and tedious with their word selection. the point is quite simply to use synonyms. haha.

blackratpoo

HSC
I am no longer marking essays. Sorry :(

I have had a terrible experience with a student who I won't name (even though I should). Basically I helped this person out by annotating their essay thoroughly. As I have been doing for all the essays I've marked, I cropped a sample paragraph from one of my essays into my Marker's Comment below the essay so students can see the depth of analysis required and how to "synthesise" in a coherent fashion. I made it explicitly clear to each person that this paragraph was for demonstrative purposes only and that they should apply all of their content to the structure shown in the paragraph. In my head it made sense at the time and I thought it was a legitimate way to teach new kids but how this turned on me. This student was so fucking retarded they just cropped it into their first paragraph (whole, like not a change in the world...btw, it had nothing to do with their thesis) and then had the ordasity to send the essay back to me. Not only this but I abbreviated points for them in the annotations (Such as, E.g. "We need a sense of connection because; it affirms our sense of self. Encourages individuality. Celebrates diversity and identity.") and they quite literally just copied these short little points and dumped them into the essay. Like the sentences didn't even make sense. They were notes! It was so ridiculous I thought the person must of been joking but at the bottom of the email it says "I worked really hard on this all night. Hope you like it. Be critical on me. I respond well to criticism". So basically, they expected me to just to write their whole fucking essay for them. This has both angered and humiliated me. So, the selfishness of this little prick sees the end of my good deed for 2011. Sorry for everyone else but I trusted and the trust was abused. Fucking twat.

So this is why I will not be marking anymore essays. However, if you search through this thread there are other previous users offering to mark essays.

Btw, I didn't want to disclose the degenerate's gender hence, the use of third person.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

I have had a terrible experience with a student who I won't name (even though I should). Basically I helped this person out by annotating their essay thoroughly. As I have been doing for all the essays I've marked, I cropped a sample paragraph from one of my essays into my Marker's Comment below the essay so students can see the depth of analysis required and how to "synthesise" in a coherent fashion. I made it explicitly clear to each person that this paragraph was for demonstrative purposes only and that they should apply all of their content to the structure shown in the paragraph. In my head it made sense at the time and I thought it was a legitimate way to teach new kids but how this turned on me. This student was so fucking retarded they just cropped it into their first paragraph (whole, like not a change in the world...btw, it had nothing to do with their thesis) and then had the ordasity to send the essay back to me. Not only this but I abbreviated points for them in the annotations (Such as, E.g. "We need a sense of connection because; it affirms our sense of self. Encourages individuality. Celebrates diversity and identity.") and they quite literally just copied these short little points and dumped them into the essay. Like the sentences didn't even make sense. They were notes! It was so ridiculous I thought the person must of been joking but at the bottom of the email it says "I worked really hard on this all night. Hope you like it. Be critical on me. I respond well to criticism". So basically, they expected me to just to write their whole fucking essay for them. This has both angered and humiliated me. So, the selfishness of this little prick sees the end of my good deed for 2011. Sorry for everyone else but I trusted and the trust was abused. Fucking twat.

So this is why I will not be marking anymore essays. However, if you search through this thread there are other previous users offering to mark essays.

Btw, I didn't want to disclose the degenerate's gender hence, the use of third person.
Wow. That really sucks =S. I'm sure the rest of your students will appreciate what you're doing for them though!

hscishard

HSC

Well, I wonder how well he/she is going to respond well to that

blackratpoo

HSC
Wow. That really sucks =S. I'm sure the rest of your students will appreciate what you're doing for them though!
It was really exhaustng by the end of spending over 1.5 hours on every person's essay...I now see why you charge the amount you do. ]

Not to rub it into the plagarising knob but I got my raw marks back and i got 15 in my belonging essay (the very section he wanted me to perfect for him). So sucked in! You won't be getting my services now you cumguzzling donkeyraping slutcake. *Tourette venting session over* But yeah, I apologize to everyone who wanted me to mark their work. Just hang in there and work hard. And get iSplicer to help you, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)