Free Essay and Creative Feedback During Holz (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
i could honestly get through it by the end of the week haha but don't rush haha take your time :)
I don't think it'll be done by then. We'll see. I'll just have to be inspired faster.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I don't think it'll be done by then. We'll see. I'll just have to be inspired faster.
no worries :) any time just let me know

in all honesty you are way more of an expert on plays than i am but i defs would wanna see it anyway more out of interest than anything else.

On this note i wanna give some general advice to students, remember texts like Hamlet aren't books, they are plays! When doing your technical analysis, always consider what dramatic techniques and techniques specific to that medium the playwright has used, don't just treat it like a novel

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I may know more, but that doesn't mean the writing is any good. :)

We'll see, we'll see.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Just a heads up that I'm starting uni again this coming week guys :) My offer still stands and I would be happy to check any creatives or essays throughout the year, i just may take a bit longer to reply so please give up to a week if need be for full feedback :) (although i will try to get back to you earlier) Thanks!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a heads up that I'm starting uni again this coming week guys :) My offer still stands and I would be happy to check any creatives or essays throughout the year, i just may take a bit longer to reply so please give up to a week if need be for full feedback :) (although i will try to get back to you earlier) Thanks!
Kiraken, you are seriously one of the most awesome BOSers:) I wish you all the success for this year. You have such a generous soul:) FREE BUMP for you for dedicating your spare time to helping others-thanks for being such a brilliant person:)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Kiraken, you are seriously one of the most awesome BOSers:) I wish you all the success for this year. You have such a generous soul:) FREE BUMP for you for dedicating your spare time to helping others-thanks for being such a brilliant person:)
Haha that is very kind of you! :) kudos to you too for offering the same services :)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Kudos to both of you :), free rep/free likes :p

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Cool. Alright then. You know the drill.

(the drill is check your pm. just case you didnt know)

:)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
hey guys :)

for those still interested in free essay and creative marking i am more than happy to continue my offer

however, i am quite busy with uni so apologies in advance if it takes up to a week for me to reply, i'll try my best to not make you wait longer than that

i think it is for your benefit as much as it is for mine that you do not send me essays or creatives the day before an assessment is due, i would much prefer a bit of notice a) so i can have more time to read it and give more thorough feedback b) so you have additional time to make necessary improvements. Just keep that in mind :)

Thank you! :D

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
bump! I'm a bit more free schedule wise from Wednesday next week so thought I should breathe life back into this. Feel free to PM me your essays/creatives :D

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Hey all :)

Unfortunately i haven't been feeling well recently and as such am less able to mark or provide feedback. For those who have already sent me stuff to mark, i guarantee i will get around to it. But for those who send material from now on, i will try my best to get around to it if you have absolutely no other options available to you, but i cannot say with honesty that i will 100% get around to it.

I really am sorry for the inconvenience because I know the hsc is looming. I wish you all the best :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)