French President Sarkozy says burqas are 'not welcome' in France (1 Viewer)

Sprangler

HSC
Why are there so many ignorant people such as yourself considering information on this topic is so readily available? Why don't you research it or just learn the basics before spouting this nonsense?

Islam has no requirement for women to wear either the hijab, niqab or buqa set up they are option as far as Islam goes. It is optional.
I never said there was a requirement, but I am saying that the reality in Muslim countries and communities is quite different.

are you fucking retarded?
Represents was the wrong word. I meant that Pakistan is where where it came from.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
im not so surprised by many people's responses..but JONATHONM u say that western world is built on liberty and thus u support sarkozy for his comments.

a definition from wikipedia on liberty: Liberty is a concept of political philosophy and identifies the condition in which an individual has the right to act according to his or her own will.
Oh, I wasn't aware that the indoctrination of children from a young age to believe in any religion was allowing them to act according to their own will?

banco55

HSC
Why are there so many ignorant people such as yourself considering information on this topic is so readily available? Why don't you research it or just learn the basics before spouting this nonsense?

Islam has no requirement for women to wear either the hijab, niqab or buqa set up they are option as far as Islam goes. It is optional.
Really? That would be news to the Saudi authorities. Go to Riyadh with your sister and have her not wear anything covering her head and watch what happens.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
mate do u even hang around any of them? just because u wouldnt want to wear it it doesnt mean that they dont want to. if ur brought up in that environment the want comes naturally...just like girls here are brought up to show just about everything and find that comfortable....do not fall victim to media and political bias and hypocrisy PLEASE WAKE UUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
In my opinion, ignorant as it may be, I do not believe that anyone would want to walk around wearing something that concealed nearly every part of their body and obstructed a large portion of their site. As I say this, remember, I do not condone the banning of the burqa.

"As far as Islam goes" means jack shit to the countries which serve women the death penalty for not dressing properly. Go tell all the women who have been stoned to death that, as far as Islam goes, they didn't do anything wrong. Oh wait, you can't. They were STONED TO DEATH.

Last edited:

TurkStyle

HSC
he should of atleast said that it is stated that it is not even a responsibility in the quran to wear one

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
whgo gives a flying fuck if its in the quran or not. the secular philosophy doesn't suggest that you ban religions items.

MelindaMelinda

_Lindy_:)
HSC
im a born and breed australian, im muslim in heart and soul but i dont wear the the head scarf. in the Koran ( muslim Bible) it stats that women should cover themselves to the wrist, ankle and hair to preserve themselves for their husband, the husband must also cover their legs to the ankle. the whole covering of the face is just crap you dont have to do that. terrorests are ass wholes of whom think that the Koran says blow yourself up because Alah told you too is just crap also.
just a throught guys

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
im a born and breed australian, im muslim in heart and soul but i dont wear the the head scarf. in the Koran ( muslim Bible) it stats that women should cover themselves to the wrist, ankle and hair to preserve themselves for their husband, the husband must also cover their legs to the ankle. the whole covering of the face is just crap you dont have to do that. terrorests are ass wholes of whom think that the Koran says blow yourself up because Alah told you too is just crap also.
just a throught guys
you are not a proper muslim

Holly_H

HSC
just a throught guys
Holy cow woman! what the hell is a "terrorest"? and why does "bible" get a capital letter but not the word Australian? seriously, how in "Allahs" name can you be in HSC and produce such an illiterate paragraph?

Last edited:

MelindaMelinda

HSC
Holy cow woman! what the hell is a "terrorest"? and why does "bible" get a capital letter but not the word Australian? seriously, how in "Allahs" name can you be in HSC and produce such an illiterate paragraph?

I'm really looking forward to the English exam this year.
sorry should of looked at what i was saying

MelindaMelinda

HSC
It's fine, and your not alone. I'm interested in what your trying to say, just take a moment to write carefully. :)
thanks i was just trying to make a point and sometimes takes a long time to get across and it really pisses me off wen people have the wrong idea

Holly_H

HSC
no.
a true muslim woman obeys what a man commands.
Yes, i believe their are many Muslim men living in such delirium. There are others commanding such misogynistic behavior in reality. Misogyny isn't discriminate toward religion, it's everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)