Friends of the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

HSC
uuuuuum do you think of all guys as sexual things? of course its easy to be friends with guys without screwing with them in the end...if you care about someone you look past that -.-'

Just put them in the Friends Zone.

XPac2

HSC
es its possible. my best friend is a chick and we get along fine with absolutly NO sexual consequences.

XPac2

HSC
MediterraneanM said:
Comedian, Andrew Dice Clay, when offered bottled milk by his beautiful babysitter, "honey!...I prefer my milk from the tap!".
Andrew Clay sucks!! Richard Jeni was so much better!

MediterraneanM

HSC
N/A
XPac2 said:
Andrew Clay sucks!! Richard Jeni was so much better!
You are the one that sucks or wishes to be sucked.

Dice Clay may be down and dirty and not the cup of tea for everyone. Not my fav comedian either, but was the author of the comment I mentioned so gave him due credit.

Chris Rock; Robbin Williams; Eddie Murphy; Richard Prior; George Carlin are the best.

XPac2

HSC
MediterraneanM said:
You are the one that sucks or wishes to be sucked.

Dice Clay may be down and dirty and not the cup of tea for everyone. Not my fav comedian either, but was the author of the comment I mentioned so gave him due credit.

Chris Rock; Robbin Williams; Eddie Murphy; Richard Prior; George Carlin are the best.
Lol chris rocks awesome. Never actually seen stand up by Murphy or Williams. Richard Priors ok sometimes.

Hmmm... Seen Dom Irerra?

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Omie Jay said:
I sorta made a friend on bos, we were talking about prison break, and she randomly told me her name, and was expecting mine in return, so i told her, and said that she can add me on msn if she wants, so she did, and we sorta talked on msn.

Hmm, what to talk about to some chick uve never met before, lol!

EDIT: actually, i shouldnt trust the net, maybe she's a 90yr old pedo. And male.
That's not that random. It makes it less awkward - I mean it would be really awkward if you had a proper conversation and they kept calling you by your username.

As for the internet thing, well duh. Well i doubt he'd be 90 - old people are hopeless with the net.

Also, back on topic. You can have friends which are of the opposite sex, I have a few really close friends which are female - and I don't think about fucking them. It's the hot girls that you don't know too well that you think about having sex with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)