Friends of the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Is it possible to maintain a strong friendship with a person of the other sex, while never thinking about them in a sexual way?

Discuss

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
And can that friendship last if it becomes sexual?

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
umm, confessing will make your relationship awkward if he/she doesn't feel the same way.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
for me, history says, lol.
all of my guy friendships have at some point been sexual.

my very very best guy friend was the guy i lost my virginity to, so.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
for me, history says, lol.
all of my guy friendships have at some point been sexual.

my very very best guy friend was the guy i lost my virginity to, so.
But were you friends before the sexual part? Or did you become friends after?

HSC
i think it gets a little complicated an awkward after it gets sexual, but only if you let it. i think if both people talk about it and establish whats going to happen after there 'fling' has ended i think it still has great potentials for a great lasting friendship

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
gigglinJess said:
Is it possible to maintain a strong friendship with a person of the other sex, while never thinking about them in a sexual way?

Discuss
no.

stop being a slut

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
gigglinJess said:
But were you friends before the sexual part? Or did you become friends after?
with this guy, my bestie, before the fucking we were really close. to be honest the sex probably brought us closer. we kinda realised a relationship was dirty water for us, but the sex was good and it went on until I got a steady boyfriend. that way it wasnt like our friendship had to change drastically, we just didnt fuck on a whim.

alot of the others, after.

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
with this guy, my bestie, before the fucking we were really close. to be honest the sex probably brought us closer. we kinda realised a relationship was dirty water for us, but the sex was good and it went on until I got a steady boyfriend. that way it wasnt like our friendship had to change drastically, we just didnt fuck on a whim.

you sound slurry. Number please

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
not really. well, i dont feel slutty, and no one i know irl calls me a slut o.o

i didnt fuck all of the others, alot of it was phone sex, mutual masturbation and the occasional oral experience.

Miffstaa

HSC
gigglinJess said:

Discuss
no definitely not.
every single time the hugs will get a little bit longer and the hands will travel a little further south.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:

so it was like
"ill take you until another comes around"

morally vacuous whore

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
so it was like
"ill take you until another comes around"

morally vacuous whore
not really.
it was more like, "i love you and youre my best friend. im a virgin and im curious. teach me." because im weird like that i suppose
and then once that was over it was like "it feels good, its just another form of closeness".

i mean. the two of us slept naked or close to for years with out it ever being weird. we've always been super close, sex was just a natural progression

didnt hurt either one of us when i got a boyfriend, or when he got a girlfriend, because it was never more than our normal friendship.

although, i did that catch phrase.

adnan91

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
not really.
it was more like, "i love you and youre my best friend. im a virgin and im curious. teach me." because im weird like that i suppose
and then once that was over it was like "it feels good, its just another form of closeness".

i mean. the two of us slept naked or close to for years with out it ever being weird. we've always been super close, sex was just a natural progression

didnt hurt either one of us when i got a boyfriend, or when he got a girlfriend, because it was never more than our normal friendship.

although, i did that catch phrase.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)