Friends of the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

Yiqun

HSC
Miffstaa said:
no definitely not.
every single time the hugs will get a little bit longer and the hands will travel a little further south.
LOL so true...:D

boris

Banned
HSC
if i saw an ugly girl passed out on the side of the road id piss on her

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
yeah.

its just what males do. its not a reflection of the status of you and a friend of the opposite sex. just hormones.

boris

Banned
HSC
and god ay? cos god is all that matters?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the whole 'friend zone' thing is made up and only serves its purpose as an excuse, and the 'sex ruins friendships' thing is also made up but is a useful excuse if you think your friend is not hot enough to fuck.

simple.

if two people want to make something work, they will make it work.

and if the two people are sensible and rational human beings than sex will more than likely make close friends even closer, not have the opposite effect.

you can also be friends with someone and want to be intimate with them at the same time, these two attitudes towards someone do not have to conflict. More than likely though if you confess that you want to fuck your friend she may not see you as a 'real friend' and be all like 'omg was all this some clever plot to get into ma pantiez zomg!' which is stupid and rash.

Scissors

HSC
yo chris, i had many orgasms over your baby picture.

:)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Man its annoying when they touch my cock when I DONT want them too tho, tbh

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah its possible to be friends, without any sort of sexual thoughts or tension ever ever? maybe for a girl, guys its harder but we just wont make a move if we respect the friendship. Hormones dont have to rule you, if you value the friendship enough and you realize that your personalities will just not work in a relationship together then yeah, stay as friends.

boris

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
piss
on
her
head
Then break into some islanders cottage and spit everywhere then lose your shoes?

mleiu

HSC
Yes, possible, not probable.

More often than not, sooner or later, either one of you if not both would develop feelings for the other person and the whole mess would start. I'm not saying this always happen, but it does quite often. This is because for two people to be so intimate - discover the depth of beauty (assuming they do, because they have remained good friends for a while) - and not develop feelings, is hard.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
the opposite sex are usually friends with their own kind, but the less dignified have various male friends too. Years of building intuition leads me to believe that they have the ability to see and summon little blue sexless people. lets call them smurfs for arguemtns' sake. These smurfs make extensive demands on the oppsex, with regards to money and clothing for their uneconomical villages. They are not only shrewd businessmen, but also handy craftsmen; in return for such materials collected by the woman, they are authorized and contracted to enter her and construct another human within her, using provided photos of the couple and years of experience (pending certified proof of a valid wedding cermony, due to other commercial arrangements made with the clergy too sordid and complex to delve into at this time_)
So although it's certainly a close partnership, id hesitate to call it a friendship. Some such as prominent feminist Jenny Milbank have argued that this amounts to slavery on the woman's part, and the smurfs are so sexist that they build women without the highly envied flesh sticks)

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
sorry to bump the thread for all you who are sick of it and moved on...

BUT... kinda (and when i say kinda, there's really no kinda about it) hooked up with one of my best mates who i've known since the beginning of time. this was just 2 nights ago and yea... twas a drunken affair.

so like, i quite like him as more then a mate and im pos he doesn't like me like that... but is more than willing to be hookup buddies or some shit. but then... i kinda feel a bit odd about it cause theres this whole level of emotions that exists on my part that just isn't there for him.

we're going away this weekend together and im kinda worried that he's gone all odd on me since the other night... i know he's been tired and busy but seriously... does he have to be so short with me? augh. whatevs...

any thoughts?

HalcyonSky

HSC
nichhhole said:
You sound like some sort of Nietzschean wannabe..
While i admit that i myself have gone through a phase in my teeny year 9 days as a snotty arsed twit who only wanted friends who possessed certain aesthetic/financial qualities i have since (well largely) overcome this stage(or at least attempted to..)....

How is appearance an 'objective' quality.. sure there is a 'stereotypical' idea ofw hat is attractive but 'what may be iedal for one person may be painful for others'... i'm a sucker for boys with dark hair in thick rimmed nerd glasses while my friends think such boys are hideous...
futhermore, social skills are also very 'subjective' in my opinion... since as you argue personality is subjective and i believe that ones social skills are dependent on ones personality.. how one approaches people in a social environment is determined by their personality (if theyre shy/outgoing/loud/promiscuous usw)

that nicolleta girl probably does not fail to 'recognise' physical beauty, but refuses to allow herself to sink to such a level as to JUDGE the possibilities of a future friendship solely on someones appearance(money/social statusetc)... appearance says very little about a persons character (sure if they work out/look after themselves a bit because it shows their dedication) but in general having a good looking face is purely good luck... the person has not worked towards, or aspired to anything... (as one could work towards their personality and to an extent their intelligence)

why shouldn't one judge their friends subjectively anyway? Because then you could risk being friends with someone for reasons other than how popular they are, how much money they have, what their UAI is and how they look?
Oh god forbid.

And in response to the original thread...
ithink the sexual thought will always come up eventually if you're close enough.. one of those drunken nigths together when you have no other love interest around...
u can still remain friends of course... but either you'll become friends with benefits or u'll attempt to supress such thoughts by occupying urself with another lover/convincing urself a relationshipwon't work
could you post a "too long; didnt read" version of that please?

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Iron said:
the opposite sex are usually friends with their own kind, but the less dignified have various male friends too. Years of building intuition leads me to believe that they have the ability to see and summon little blue sexless people. lets call them smurfs for arguemtns' sake. These smurfs make extensive demands on the oppsex, with regards to money and clothing for their uneconomical villages. They are not only shrewd businessmen, but also handy craftsmen; in return for such materials collected by the woman, they are authorized and contracted to enter her and construct another human within her, using provided photos of the couple and years of experience (pending certified proof of a valid wedding cermony, due to other commercial arrangements made with the clergy too sordid and complex to delve into at this time_)
So although it's certainly a close partnership, id hesitate to call it a friendship. Some such as prominent feminist Jenny Milbank have argued that this amounts to slavery on the woman's part, and the smurfs are so sexist that they build women without the highly envied flesh sticks)
Major.
Fucking.
LOL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)