Friends post HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
What will be the situation with your school friends and outside school friends (in the years below you as well) once you finish the HSC?
Not just immediately after the HSC, but say, several months/years.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
My closest friends, maybe 4 or 5 girls?
I'll definitely be making an effort to see them all at least once a year.

Everyone else will either be at uni with me, or on facebook/myspace.

But the closest of us, we're all going to try and get together at some stage every 5 years or so. Catch up and see how things go.

These friendships are meant to change and fall away. Sad, but eh.

Fathers

Banned
HSC
I think straight after the HSC I'll still hang out with my group of friends, and we might organise like a whole-grade event at some time. But I think once we all start uni, friendships are gonna start dropping. Whatever, I couldn't care less because the people I go to school with aren't that great anyway.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
For me I dont think it will change much given that most of my friends were not at school with me anyway so its not like i ever used to see them 5 days a week. Most of my close friends are staying here next year but things will probably change the year after when people start going to uni.

HSC
my group hardly sees each other outside of school as it is. i severely doubt we'll see each other a lot, especially considering that some are going overseas, others are going to uni... kind of depressing.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
hmm the shire has a way of keeping people together. i doubt i would keep close with all of my school friends. its just not possible. a lot of our students go to UOW though, so if i went there there'd be sure to be a few familiar faces about

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
My true friends from the HSC have stuck together. Funnily enough, it's cos of the very fact that all of us go to different unis that made us hang out more often ^.^

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
There are a few I'll keep in touch with. Surprisingly, most of these won't be the main group of people I hang out with. Otherwise, most will probably drift away.

spence

HSC
Absolutezero said:
There are a few I'll keep in touch with. Surprisingly, most of these won't be the main group of people I hang out with. Otherwise, most will probably drift away.
Same thing happened with me. I've barely seen any of my group since school ended, but seen some other school mates quite a bit

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
we'll still be friends
maybe not as close
but def still friends

Natendo

HSC
Triple777ER said:
time to bang one or two of them.
Maybe two at once?
why not, I say. :hammer:

For me, I think we'll (my friends and I) probably drift apart. As our paths deviate I don't think we'll have much in common to talk about. There are others however, who I will undoubtedly keep in contact because we just, to use teenage jargon, 'mesh' ;D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I didn't really consider most of the people I went to school with friends... they were just people I spent time with because I was around them all the time. A lot of them I didn't particularly like, and some I absolutely hated, but they were part of the group so I put up with them.

I kept in contact with 4 of my friends for a couple months after school finished and I saw a few of them a couple of times after that but that's about it. If they had been around I might still be friends with them but I went to school a long way from my house so none of them lived near me... add to that 2 went overseas and 1 started full-time work. The only 1 that was at uni quit after half a year. I still have 3 of them on my msn but never talk to them.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
i have no idea. already see us driting away as we move towards other things. really really sad actully as i thought id be frends with them always. and i love these girls. but lifes just rough.
i just hate the mere thought that i shall become a "do you remember ..." to them. that burns me! i just want it to be normal again back in 10th grade when life was awsome and grey skys were never that grey. arrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)