Friends seeing friends naked? (1 Viewer)

U

Ubik

theshortykatt said:
but couldnt guys just take a peak while everyone is peeing?
You'd risk getting bashed in many pubs/clubs. You can't get a proper look anyway, it's pretty much concealed...

Zrap

glock9
HSC
"I like to hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out"
is this relative for this thread?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
yeah I show my mates my cock some times.

boris

Banned
HSC
ive seen a heap of friends naked, male and female

fuck, it wasnt entirely unusual for us to get naked or wear nothing but underwear if we had sleep overs, and guys used to get naked frequently

whatever man. whats the big deal about seeing tits or a dick

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
boris said:
ive seen a heap of friends naked, male and female

fuck, it wasnt entirely unusual for us to get naked or wear nothing but underwear if we had sleep overs, and guys used to get naked frequently

whatever man. whats the big deal about seeing tits or a dick
Yeah but you come from a place where incest is the norm.

Che08

HSC
yeah asked my guy about this today.. and all he could come up with was that it was 'just gross..and other girls dont mind girls.. its just guys with guys yuck'
not too helpful :)

boris

Banned
HSC
none of us were related mang.

well not me anyway.

it's just normal that after any sporting trip thats on a bus, people get naked.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
yeah i don't feel particularly inclined to show off my nips and cooter to mates, though i guess if i did manage to pull off some epic accidental flash it wouldn't be the end of the world.

corey987654

HSC
defo more comfortable with girls...

my two best friends are female and theyve both seen me naked, and ive seen one of them... so definitely comfortable enough.

Shoubadoo

HSC
Haha, in Germany on many well known rivers, one side is for the nakees and one for the covered.
Sitting across from a nude dad with his naked kids on his lap whilst an 80+ naked couple walked past waving more than their hands, was definitely a new way to picnic by the river for me. :]

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
This thread brings back memories of my visit to an Onsen in Japan.

Was weird for a whole 3 seconds.

Not gay.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
This thread brings back memories of my visit to an Onsen in Japan.

Was weird for a whole 3 seconds.

Not gay.
Apparently in japan there's all these "baths" where guys walk around naked. It wouldn't be that bad if you went there if you were white, cause youd have the biggest wang there.

Pace_T

HSC
Shoubadoo said:
Haha, in Germany on many well known rivers, one side is for the nakees and one for the covered.
Sitting across from a nude dad with his naked kids on his lap whilst an 80+ naked couple walked past waving more than their hands, was definitely a new way to picnic by the river for me. :]
me and my friends use to talk about this. at first we thought there'd be all these hot women but its not worth it if we gotta cop an eye full of doodles and grannies :(

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Interesting topic. Guys that i know i dont mind changing in front of or getting naked for showering or whatever. We have a "penis warning" which means basically that you are changing your undies or getting naked to shower and please dont stare at the crotch. penis warning works by simply saying it, or saying penis or just being like " iam changing my dacks and i freeball so penis is coming out now" Its poor form to just change and have your cock out there without warning first.

Previous housmates i have been incredibly comfortable with, like i will just be in the shower whilst she is putting on makeup at the sink or going to the toilet and vice versa. I have all ways lived with girls and i am comfortable with being able to see them as just a person and to not stare or see them in a sexual way. I have seen most of my female friends naked, its not really a big deal.

In fact the most "uncomfortable" ive seen any of my female friends was one girl who was trying on dresses for me cause she didnt know what to wear and asked me to close my eyes in between dresses, didnt ask me to leave the room or turn my back or checked to see if i actually closed them or anything [ i did, i respect peoples privacy when they ask for it].

I guess when you know someone, or its your boyfriends mate or a housemate you get a lot more comfortable with them and dont really care if they see you naked

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I don't care too much. like, seriously, who cares.

I saw my housemate naked when he was high and didn't realise I was home (or the plumbers hahaha). he's hung!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)