Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

shane-o

HSC
N/A
Re: Friends with benefits OR Relationship ??

The guy seems to like your friend. But he may just be using her for sex you never know. I was kinda like that with my current gf. We were hooking up all the time and after a few months I realised that I may be in love with her so I asked her out and we went from there.

1. Dont know. Maybe clothes? Always comes in handy. Mix tape of your favourite songs on a cd? ipod? me and my gf had been 'seeing eachother' for about 5 months and she got me 2 shirts and a mix tape and that was good enough for me. Its the thought that counts!
2. Doctor I guess? or like a medical centre? I dont know much about the pill.
3. If the guys mature, he'll be man enough to handle his girl having her period. No big deal. Every girl has em once a month right?

kayti

HSC

Been in this situation. Started regularly sleeping with a long-time friend (of six years), which continued for six months. I would advise your friend to talk to this guy ASAP regarding where they stand with one another and establish whether they are a couple or whether this is just a casual thing. Do not continue the relationship as it is if she starts to believe that she has even the tiniest bit of romantic feeling toward him. Humans are not machines and they cannot suppress their feelings, no matter how hard they may try. I tried not to get attached and convinced myself that I could handle such a relationship, but in the end it all blew up in my face. He moved onto a real relationship and left me heartbroken and feeling used and abused, and the whole experience left our relationship extremely shaky. With work and time, we managed to become friends again but it taught me the biggest lesson of my life. Tell your friend not to compromise her feelings if she wants more from him, and she should definitely talk to him ASAP.

In response to your last question, do guys get grossed out about girls' periods, the answer SHOULD be no and if your guy does, then he's obviously too immature to be in a relationship. I've had my period arrive whilst having sex without realising until afterwards, when we discovered it all over the sheets and ourselves. Not a great situation, but the truth is, if you're mature enough to be having sex, you should be mature enough to handle all the dirty, embarrassing things that come with it.

pinkicecubes

HSC

Thanks for your responses :) Much appreciated!

I hope your feeling better about it all now kayti!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

you can tell him when you are on your period just please dont go into details and dont talk about it whilst iam eating something. Also unless it needs to be said i.e " we cant have sex now, iam on my period" then there isnt really a reason to bring it up, so just dont.

*hopeful*

HSC

tell ur friend not to give the guy some for a while and see if he still acts the same towards her

pinkicecubes

HSC

*hopeful* said:
tell ur friend not to give the guy some for a while and see if he still acts the same towards her
She hasn't seen him for around a week and a bit and he's bombarding her with questions like when he can see her at least twice every day. He seems to always be busy on the days SHE wants to go see him from herself as well. He only see's her on the days he wants to. hmm

Another thing is that he only ever wants to see her during the night. He only works on weekends and does jack shit on weekdays - goes out to see mates, sleeps and whatever.

My bf thinks he's just using her for sex so we gave her the 'you deserve so much better' talk and I think she's going to stop seeing him if he doesn't act the same towards her after she refuses to sleep with him.

ice ken

HSC

Komaticom said:
He sounds like a bum. See how he reacts to no contact for a month or so.
lol yer wat else do they do?

vern

HSC

I prefer relationship personally, each too his own though.

*hopeful*

HSC

pinkicecubes said:
She hasn't seen him for around a week and a bit and he's bombarding her with questions like when he can see her at least twice every day. He seems to always be busy on the days SHE wants to go see him from herself as well. He only see's her on the days he wants to. hmm

Another thing is that he only ever wants to see her during the night. He only works on weekends and does jack shit on weekdays - goes out to see mates, sleeps and whatever.

My bf thinks he's just using her for sex so we gave her the 'you deserve so much better' talk and I think she's going to stop seeing him if he doesn't act the same towards her after she refuses to sleep with him.
ur friend needs to really make her point otherwise he'll just keep using her.....

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Re: Friends with Benefits: Can it ever work?

I've been thinking about his lately.

I don't really want a bf, but I really would like to be able to satisfy those urges.

Do you think that this will only turn out disasterous?

Bainesy

HSC

just find a good friend who also needs to satisfy those urges and come to an agreement where you do it every so often and you both understand that it is just sex and nothing more

it shouldnt be hard to find, a lot of guys would agree

HalcyonSky

HSC

gigglinJess said:
I've been thinking about his lately.

I don't really want a bf, but I really would like to be able to satisfy those urges.

Do you think that this will only turn out disasterous?
learn 2 vibrator

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC

Bainesy said:
just find a good friend who also needs to satisfy those urges and come to an agreement where you do it every so often and you both understand that it is just sex and nothing more

it shouldnt be hard to find, a lot of guys would agree
How should I approach the person?

HSC

gigglinJess said:
How should I approach the person?
Invite them over, start flirting and see where it ends up. If all fails resort to alcohol.

Geez, you women have to make everything so confusing.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC

cannibal.horse said:
Invite them over, start flirting and see where it ends up. If all fails resort to alcohol.

Geez, you women have to make everything so confusing.
That being said, I don't wanna take advantage, and I don't want it to affect our friendship if it doesn't work out.

And guys can be goddamn CONFUSING, it isn't always us making it.

HSC

gigglinJess said:
That being said, I don't wanna take advantage, and I don't want it to affect our friendship if it doesn't work out.

And guys can be goddamn CONFUSING, it isn't always us making it.
If a person decides to drink to a point where their capacity to make important decisions is greatly hindered, they have nobody to blame except themselves.

And he's male, most males like sex, unless the girl looks like dogwomen...

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC

cannibal.horse said:
If a person decides to drink to a point where their capacity to make important decisions is greatly hindered, they have nobody to blame except themselves.

And he's male, most males like sex, unless the girl looks like dogwomen...
So it isn't possible that the male in question, respects the other to much, or doesn't wanna see her get hurt for her decision later?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)