Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
crappy indeed =P
just wasnt what i was after
Yeah crappy... But I mean...
Jesus, since when does friends with benefits allow one to remain a virgin? :confused:

Fooling around is one thing, friends with benefits is entirely different. THe way I see it.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
nahh, relationships ftw. i could never do anything with someone i wasn't comfortable with and didn't trust. you need an emotional side to a relationship and friends with benefits gives you nothing.
Well, there's nothing that says you can't have an emotional connection with your friend-with-benefit, as long as it's not a romantic one. ;)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Anyone who says friends with benefits means no one gets hurt ever is either retarded, or is amazingly good at keeping feelinggs out of it.
This. As soon as you start to feel something romantic towards a fuckbuddy/friends with benefits person, get out.

Right now, I like sex, I like being single and I don't like one night stands. So I'm pretty happy with a fwb scenario.

There is nothing wrong with casual sex as long as you're safe and aware of your situation.

Also:
you lose part of yourself to whoever you sleep with.
people think sex is only on the physical side (if it's just a friend.. no emotion).
but there's still the emotional and psychological aspect that's often neglected.
Uh. What? No.

Yes you can have all sorts of connections - emotion, physical, psychological, whatever - when you have sex but you can also just enjoy the physical act. Sure, sex in a relationship can be more fun sometimes because of those connections but I find myself less inhibited during more casual situations.

But, to each their own.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Well, there's nothing that says you can't have an emotional connection with your friend-with-benefit, as long as it's not a romantic one. ;)
i suppose.

but cuddling is awesome!!! haha.

i guess i just know no different. with my shortest relationship being a over a year and all =||. i need to get out more. haha.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i suppose.

but cuddling is awesome!!! haha.

i guess i just know no different. with my shortest relationship being a over a year and all =||. i need to get out more. haha.
no,
consider it a good thing.
heck, it's a great thing.

Tangent

HSC
Everyone has different wants and needs. I guess it works for some, but not for others. Depends what you are looking for

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
unfortunately its difficult to accomplish
this

i wonder if anyone has ever had one where they simply just randomly said 'hey i think we should fuck' (something along those lines) rather than go through the whole process of getting comfortable n shit?
yep... we were friends but not overly close friends

Hayabusa

HSC
N/A
Wow. Where can I find these people to benefit off.

Location? Price?

lizon

HSC
LMAOOOOOOOO !!
at the end of the day it's all good fun :) and you know what we are to young for serious relationship...
but u could find the right girl/boy by being friends with benefits :p

efhat

HSC
i fucking hate when guys want FWB, and all along you've been of the idea that they actually want more. Lack.of.communication!

beaf

HSC
Haha Friends with benefits is awesome.

You just have to find someone who isn't emotionallly too attached, like friends and stuff is fine but when one starts to get feelings you have to get out fast.

I had a good friend with random hookups and i started seeing someone else, and he was like what are you doing i thought we were more then friends with benefits even though thats what we agreed to be in the start. You just got to get if someone becomes attached.

But friends with benefits is good fun =D

williamc

HSC
Haha Friends with benefits is awesome.

You just have to find someone who isn't emotionallly too attached, like friends and stuff is fine but when one starts to get feelings you have to get out fast.

I had a good friend with random hookups and i started seeing someone else, and he was like what are you doing i thought we were more then friends with benefits even though thats what we agreed to be in the start. You just got to get if someone becomes attached.

But friends with benefits is good fun =D
you're in year 11/12

wtf slut.

williamc

HSC
Friends with benefits is basically maximising the advantages of having a girlfriend, and minimising the weakeness'. In a sense, maximising your physical and capital outlay.

beaf

HSC
Haha. Am not. Im in year 11. And just because i can get some.

Friends with benefits is way better then relatioships because no one ends up getting hurt and it doesnt end up fucking up

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Haha. Am not. Im in year 11. And just because i can get some.

Friends with benefits is way better then relatioships because no one ends up getting hurt and it doesnt end up fucking up
You can probably also get some pretty nice STIs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)