Fuck yeah Rudd is *OUTTA HERE* (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Latest Newspoll shows him getting SLAUGHTERED for being the do-nothing Prime Minister we've all told you he was.

Do nothing on Global Warming

Do nothing on Insulation (EXCEPT MURDER FOUR YOUNG AUSSIES)

Do nothing but turn us into a fascist state with internet filtering

Do nothing but spend our money and increase taxes on the miners that saved us from the GFC

Do nothing

Ugh good riddance who is with me

xMaNx

HSC
hmm, I agree with everything.

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
yea he did sign his own death notice, but i would have felt a lot better if turnbull was still op. leader. much more consistent and i wouldn't feel embarrassed if he was representing our country as pm overseas.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Abbott still hasn't managed to shit himself though

at least, in public.

Garygaz

HSC
sort of, i guess. he was at the italian national day yesterday giving a speech, and while all the other ministers talked about italian culture and left politics out of it, he went on attacking rudd and the mining tax. as much as one may disagree with them, it was completely the wrong time to do so, and even people from the crowd stood up to tell him to stop.

he's just so hell bent on criticizing the government. i think he'd do better for himself if he focused more on presenting an alternative policy to issues rather than shooting everything down in flames that the gov. presents.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
also abbott sucks huge church cock

badquinton304

HSC
If this shit is going to happen then I at least want turnbull as oposition leader.

xMaNx

HSC
Would you rather Costello or Turnbull?

badquinton304

HSC
Turnbull has some sort of policy direction, is willing to work with the other sides of politics, he has better views on social policy and is far more progressive than abbott. He is more intelligent and a better speaker then abbott, he is less likely to say or do something that he will regret. He is not as opportunistic and slimy as abbott.
I think these poll figures would be similar under turnbull, because in the first term of government all eyes are fixed on the government not the opposition.

HSC
N/A
i haven't made my mind up either way, but if turnbull was leader i'd have no problems considering voting for the liberal party. unfortunately, abbott is leader of the oppposition and id sooner paint my ballsack red and run around a bull ring than vote for that sleazy lunatic.

on the plus side, rudd expelled an israeli diplomat, ended workchoices, tried to start an education revolution and said sorry.

voting greens with preference to labor, and an internet filter, most likely. :(

badquinton304

HSC
i haven't made my mind up either way, but if turnbull was leader i'd have no problems considering voting for the liberal party. unfortunately, abbott is leader of the oppposition and id sooner paint my ballsack red and run around a bull ring than vote for that sleazy lunatic.

on the plus side, rudd expelled an israeli diplomat, ended workchoices, tried to start an education revolution and said sorry.

voting greens with preference to labor, and an internet filter, most likely. :(
Hahaha haha ha lol.

xMaNx

HSC
dont do it m8, and those DER laptops suck, fact.

I added my brothers one onto the network, and the fucking thing stopped my permissions from accessing MY OWN computers shared network files.

WHAT THE FUCK!

aussie-boy

HSC
There's no way Labor will lose.

And Rudd has an extremely busy PM:
-Saved our economy from recession (not the miners, that's BS as you will see if you read Gittins today)
-Started building an NBN
-Massive investment in port and freight railway infrastructure (just as he promised)
-Massive investment in schools and public housing (NB the point was to spend money, it really doesn't matter how much was wasted... conservative building projects would not have stimulated the economy)
-Huge changes to the health system (including a central patient database which will make health service delivery infinitely more efficient)
-Much needed reform to the PR process
-Actually has balls in terms of IR - taking Japan to court on Whaling, response to fake passports scandal
-Fought tooth and nail to get the ETS through, which was completely blocked and thus made unachievable until MPs were changed. So instead, has set up a big renewable energy fund in the meantime
-Instigated important tax reform that will come in over the next decade. The mining tax will see the resources sector's benefits to the economy increase and span over many more years (as opposed to a boom now and nothing later)

Bad things:
-internet filter
-youth allowance changes
-insulation scheme (though will still deliver huge benefits to houses with it installed)

HSC
N/A
he also told israel to end the blockade...or at least consider it, i think it was.

if he manages to speak out against israel once more ill vote for him for sure.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
-Fought tooth and nail to get the ETS through, which was completely blocked and thus made unachievable until MPs were changed. So instead, has set up a big renewable energy fund in the meantime
-Instigated important tax reform that will come in over the next decade. The mining tax will see the resources sector's benefits to the economy increase and span over many more years (as opposed to a boom now and nothing later)
- You mean the ETS that would have fucked our economy and done nothing for climate change?
- You mean the mining tax that will send all of our future mining investment to Brazil?

You've swallowed the spin hook, line and sinker.

Scorch

HSC
Tony Abbott is a pathetic, poor excuse for a rational human being, and it baffles me as to how anyone could wish him to be in charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)