Funny Exam Answers (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
Re: funny things to write in tests...

OO yeah in PE in yr 10
we had a test and it had the males sex organ with labels

andthere was an arrow to the guys scrotum...but my friend coudnt remember what was called and labelled it 'Ball Sacks" LOL AHHAHAHAHA

pyrochic

HSC

My english teacher told me once that she taught someone who wrote ("teacher" loves pink elephants) randomly in the middle of her essays or stories.... then the studernt said to her that she had done it with 3 other teachers and they hadnt even picked it up....

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A

Don't really do anything like this, I just do stuff to keep myself amused. Like for an interview in English I made the radio station KBILLY like the one from Reservoir Dogs, one of the people was Barry Allen who was The Flash and I did some other stupid thing in there. Also in my Truth essay I used The Simpsons quote "What would Jesus do?" and made up something about how it shows that corporations are evil as Duffman is a manipulated individual finally forced to make a choice for good and chooses to go against the corporations.

So yeah no outright lulz just stuff to entertain myself as I write.

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC

i didnt do this in a test or nething...
but we started noticing that although our religion teacher checks homework she just checks if u have writing on the page then ticks it.
so i fitted in a few "racing cars" and "Hippopotamus'" and she nevre figured it out

my friend didnt know what to write in yr10 geography test about austrlia's relations to India (i think it was relations regarding defence)
she wrote something along the lines of...
Australia helps India by using guns and bombs and Indians throw red hot curry into the eyes of their enemy!! LMAO...it sounded funnier than that though! :rofl:

my math teacher told me some funny answers but i can't remember them now!! grrr (one was teh expanding one that some1 already said)

thats one!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC

anyone completed an exam in another language?? I once wrote chinese all over a german exams...that was hallarious

kewlu

Banned
HSC

In Year 10 History and Geography for the SC, I wrote baseless political essays that were completely wrong and grounded in fiction.

Something to do with the poitives of Communism and Gough Whitlam being a Satanist.

I got 74 and 80.

fishy89sg

HSC

katarvey said:
i didnt do this in a test or nething...
but we started noticing that although our religion teacher checks homework she just checks if u have writing on the page then ticks it.
so i fitted in a few "racing cars" and "Hippopotamus'" and she nevre figured it out
yeh my ancient history teacher went around checking our homework a while ago, where we had to do a table about some queens. i showed her a table that i did before that that was something completely unrelated and she just went past. she didnt notice until my friend exclaimed "omg i cant believe she fell for that!" :burn::burn:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC

the-1-n-only-me said:
i know a few.. but i dont remember who did it :confused:
I think you know Chayeeda :) cause you've tagged on her blog a few times but the girl who wrote it was Samantha - you know her?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A

For my Biology trial, there was a question that asked us to outline the benefits of a cervical cancer vaccination program on society.

I wrote that children won't be motherless, that there would be more women in the world, increasing consumption and injecting cash flows into the economy, thus, stimulating economic activity.

kewlu

Banned
HSC

m0ofin said:
For my Biology trial, there was a question that asked us to outline the benefits of a cervical cancer vaccination program on society.

I wrote that children won't be motherless, that there would be more women in the world, increasing consumption and injecting cash flows into the economy, thus, stimulating economic activity.
<3

HSC

Haha, I've seen that one before; it's fantastic. :D

Haha, love it.

ROFL.

Haha, love it.

I feel like this sometimes.

ROFL.

ROFL. I love the teacher's comment too.

Last edited:
HSC

I've never seen this one before:

WHY THE HELL DID THEY GET MARKS FOR "HOPEFULL" AND "LIVE"?!

Last edited:
HSC

minnn2 said:
I've never seen this one before:

WHY THE HELL DID THEY GET MARKS FOR "HOPEFULL" AND "LIVE"?!
If they got marks for "hopefull" and "live", they deserve marks for "noob". I can't believe that marker didn't even notice the spelling mistakes!

Haha, that one's really funny. :D

cs01001

HSC

LOL, love the James Bond one :)

kewlu

Banned
HSC

Love your work Megan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)