Q: "Can you find x?"

A: Yes.

No marks for me...

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Re: funny things to write in tests...

My housemaster showed me this one.
Some kid wrote a essay and at the end of every paragraph he drew a box and wrote "tick this if you have read it"

Mark earned :0

The ones i have seen are
"Can you find the cure to cancer"? to all thoes random 4U maths question

in Chem (design a procedure to test the statement)

1) Open pack
2) Add 50mL of water
3) gently stir
4) Pour onto plate, serves 2

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

I wrote "I'LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR, SIR!" across the front of my answer booklet for a uni exam once because I thought I done so badly. I was right as I didn't pass the unit, but I got though on a technicality.

jest3r

HSC

Ants stretch their legs when they wake up.

HSC

accomodation is the places you stay in on a holiday

cccclaire

HSC

I used to write rubbish answers in PDHPE coz I didn't care. I wrote about pokemon once, oranges too and once in a long response i managed to put "to violence against women, australia says no" in about 8 times.

I've also heard of people in maths tests, someone once wrote 'syntax error' also someone for the question "name this shape" wrote "bob".

C

Cadaver

cccclaire said:
I used to write rubbish answers in PDHPE coz I didn't care. I wrote about pokemon once, oranges too and once in a long response i managed to put "to violence against women, australia says no" in about 8 times.

I've also heard of people in maths tests, someone once wrote 'syntax error' also someone for the question "name this shape" wrote "bob".
Not remotely funny.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC

chocolate_lover said:
LOL.

In a science test in year 9 or 10 (i forget), they asked us to define something and my friend wrote - "Sorry, I'm not a dictionary." the teacher marking was and still is today - a B I T C H and so she didn't laugh and gave a lecture to her for not taking the test seriously. :mad1: COW

CADAVER - Your sig is freaky yet funny :D

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC

tanjin said:
LOL.

In a science test in year 9 or 10 (i forget), they asked us to define something and my friend wrote - "Sorry, I'm not a dictionary." the teacher marking was and still is today - a B I T C H and so she didn't laugh and gave a lecture to her for not taking the test seriously. :mad1: COW

In year 9 I wrote 'Because you must smoke bong.' as a response to a question in a Science test and my teacher wrote "Frivolous attempts will result in the cancellation of the paper".

Those days ...

Agree with Cadaver's sig being freaky yet funny.

HSC

tanjin said:
LOL.

ahaha.. i remember someone telling me that.. maybe you know the same people i know? :confused: either way... frkn genius :rofl:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC

f3nr15 said:
In year 9 I wrote 'Because you must smoke bong.' as a response to a question in a Science test and my teacher wrote "Frivolous attempts will result in the cancellation of the paper".

Those days ...

Agree with Cadaver's sig being freaky yet funny.
lol Why do science teacher's have no sense of humour? The only science teacher i had that could be placed underneath the AWESOME category left after my first year. She threw anything she could get a hold of at people (to get us to shut up) plus she actually made jokes, which were funny - then again we may have found it funny because everyone's ghey in year 7. After she left i got a line of crappy science teachers and my interest in science just dropped. I went from the advanced class to the "dumb class" lol...

the-1-n-only-me said:
ahaha.. i remember someone telling me that.. maybe you know the same people i know? :confused: either way... frkn genius :rofl:
Do you know anyone in RGHS? If you do, then you must have heard it - because she told practically everyone

Last edited:

kewlu

Banned
HSC

The end.

/win.

yosemite sam

HSC

me and my friend try and fit the word 'uterus' into english creative tasks. have in every one since year 10. and we still get decently awesome marks.

kewlu

Banned
HSC

I concur with this heartily expressed sentiment.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

I actually fitted in a "i c wot u did thar" in my assessment. Got a tick for it? SHe even wrote below it "I see what you did there" to correct me.

Many lulz.

My friend did fit in a hahaha, oh wow.

kewlu

Banned
HSC

tommykins said:
I actually fitted in a "i c wot u did thar" in my assessment. Got a tick for it? SHe even wrote below it "I see what you did there" to correct me.

Many lulz.

My friend did fit in a hahaha, oh wow.
Omg. that's amazing. please tell context.

HSC

kewlu said:

The end.

/win.

OMFG. funniest shit ive seen in ages. :rofl:

tanjin said:
Do you know anyone in RGHS? If you do, then you must have heard it - because she told practically everyone
i know a few.. but i dont remember who did it :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)