Gang rape video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
You don't know that for a fact. She may have been on medication that made it worse or you know, she may just have been a major lightweirt.

Okay. Doesn't mean that this particular girl is one.

I'm just pointing out that you're completely generalising to get there.
No, I don't know that for a fact. That's why I said "I believe". You don't know for a fact that she was a heavyweight, and is a manipulative girl who decided to get a bit of fame and money for damages, and from the media.

I agree that I'm generalising, but so was everyone else. I just wanted to point out that things aren't always so black and white. At the end of the day, the only person who knows what really happened is the girl (sic).

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
stazi said:
4 drinks isn't that much for anyone. sure, you'd be drunk but you wouldn't be so drunk you wouldn't remember it.

I didn't realise that she was 16. I thought she was over 18, as it said that she had finished school. And of course not every girl would. I'm not saying all girls are sluts, but there are some very sexually liberated girls.

As I said, I only read what was written on the first few pages of this thread. It was more an argument against points that other people had suggested, particularly the 2008/2007 students.
Yeah your right actually, 4 drinks is nothing. When i read that in the article i thought like, well shes a girl so maybe its alot...but if your girlfriend has that many and thinks its nothing aswell...

I mean some people react to alcohol a bit differently, but i dont really see how 4 drinks could get you to blackout-not-remember drunk. Ive never forgotten the night before or passed out.

She was 17 not 16 right? maybe even 18. She does indeed sound very liberated though, like that girl from her school wasnt even surprised when rumours spread about group sex.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
*sigh*

Go ahead. She's a slut, she's lying. She couldn't possible ever get that drunk and not remember a thing. After all, you didn't and neither did this other girl that someone knows so she has to be lying. Also, one person wasn't surprised so automatically hearsay counts.

I can't be bothered arguing. Neither of you have obviously ever met or dealt with a rape victim.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Actually I have. But saying that it's rape straight away without looking at the circumstances, or even thinking that there could be an alternative to rape in such a situation is very daft.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
stazi said:
Actually I have. But saying that it's rape straight away without looking at the circumstances, or even thinking that there could be an alternative to rape in such a situation is very daft.
Really?

Then I'm guessing you know how reluctant they are to report it. Or how much they block out what happened.

We don't know the circumstances, not all of them, but to me, she appears to fit the pattern quite well.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes I do know that, actually. However, complete blocking out of such an event is rare. If to this day she claims not to remember any of it, even after being shown the video which should act as a catalyst to renew her memory of the night, there is a chance she's lying about that.

Then again, as I say, she may have been raped and everything she said is true.

You can't look at things from one perspective all the time.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Tulipa said:
*sigh*

Go ahead. She's a slut, she's lying. She couldn't possible ever get that drunk and not remember a thing. After all, you didn't and neither did this other girl that someone knows so she has to be lying. Also, one person wasn't surprised so automatically hearsay counts.

I can't be bothered arguing. Neither of you have obviously ever met or dealt with a rape victim.
Whatever, ive been on your side for this whole thread, and just because he brings a valid point into the mix you get the shits? Grow up. Things arent always how they seem, the media like to twist stories to sell papers better, they create a more depressing story or something with more outrage because it makes people watch the news or buy the paper.

I am inclined to take the story at face value, but that doesnt mean we cant entertain equally valid alternatives to what we have seen. The difficult thing is speculating on what happened without having seen the video, because all we have is some cops word that it looks like she is struggling and not liking it.

To me it seems pretty straight forward, it was a gang rape and her drink was probably spiked, or she was allready on medication [possibly psychological medication which doesnt mix well with alcohol and ofcourse the media wouldnt report this because it would ruin their story] The case is hindered from the start because she didnt go to the police straight away [not her fault if she didnt remember] andf so didnt get tested for drugs in her system, semen etc etc.

Just because it is probably straight forward though, doesnt mean we cant exercise our brainpans and play devils advocate, finding loopholes that change the case or whatever.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
When you've had to deal with rapists, friends being raped and you not being able to do a goddamn thing about it, you'll understand. The case is currently already being downgraded, go the law. Whatever happens, this would've been at the very least highly damaging to her as a person. I'm just saying that it's frustrating to read this.

I'm allowed to argue against the devil's advocate. I'm also allowed to put forward ideas that you may not completely understand because you haven't had to experience rape and it's after effects first hand.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The thing is that I do know girls who have been raped. Girls who also never reported it. You're not playing the devil's advocate either. You're simply agreeing with the obvious facts put forward by the newspaper articles and refusing to aknowledge the possibility that another viewpoint exists.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
When you've had to deal with rapists, friends being raped and you not being able to do a goddamn thing about it, you'll understand. The case is currently already being downgraded, go the law. Whatever happens, this would've been at the very least highly damaging to her as a person. I'm just saying that it's frustrating to read this.
"People i know have been raped and i am assuming no one you know has been raped so your opinion doesnt count"

I'm allowed to argue against the devil's advocate. I'm also allowed to put forward ideas that you may not completely understand because you haven't had to experience rape and it's after effects first hand.
"You dont understand because you are a man"

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
the boys did go to mi skool, but they theyre out alreadiii, they got bail, theyre the racist type, they use to say to me that all lebs should die cuz we rape their women, excuseee mmmeee newsflash they raped theyre own women, n im positive if they were leb or middle eastern it wouldve been a bigger issue n for the pple that dont noe they r anglo saxon australians, typical racists n mate theyre onli 17 , pathetic id spit in their face if they enter mi skool again , they bully lebanese n other nashonalities i hope theyre guilty, n even if she was drunk dsnt mean these hypocrits can rape her, n make fun of her the video was all over mi skool, hoxton park high where they formally attended, n hey bilal skaf raped 3 girls but they onli called it rape cuz he invited all his other mates he was de leader n dats y he got all those years nt cuz he raped all those girls, some pple need 2 get their facts right , those guys need to be shamed for wat they done

deserve life for their hypocrisy

Last edited:

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
hunni, they came to mi skool, how do u noe they wernt racist
???????????
they were the most filthiest boys the biggest racists to anythig other than anglo if u dnt noe them den dnt comment

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lara.alfan said:
the boys go to mi skool, but they dropped out onli 1 of them r still @ mi skool, hey theyre out alreadiii, they got bail, theyre the racist type, they use to say to me that all lebs should die cuz we rape their women, excuseee mmmeee newsflash they raped theyre own women, n im positive if they were leb or middle eastern it wouldve been a bigger issue n for the pple that dont noe they r anglo saxon australians, typical racists n mate theyre onli 17 , pathetic id spit in their face if they enter mi skool again , they gave me 8 years of bullying because im lebanese i hope theyre guily, n even if she was drunk dsnt mean these hypocrits can rape her, n make fun of her the video was all over mi skool, hoxton park high where they formally attended, year 12 2007, n hey bilal skaf raped 3 girls but they onli called it rape cuz he invited all his other mates he was de leader n dats y he got all those years nt cuz he raped all those girls, some pple need 2 get their facts right , im telling the skool cuz those guys need to be shamed for wat they done

they are in sydney , HOXTON PARK HIGH SCHOOL, they r filthy pigs n deserve life for their hypocrisy
they should have given you typing lessons.

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
better be a friend of them than racist rapist like Bilal skaf.
u dnt even noe bilal skaf , so y is he racist, n u dnt noe these boys either n i can assure u from experience wid dem they are very racist, in fact theyre pigsss

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
they should have given you typing lessons.
hahaahahha ur funny, actually hilarious,
i was jus trying to show pple that wat theyre saying is bullshit, i saw the video, did u ????? im sure u ddnt the whole tym the girl was shouting at them to get off her, they ddnt , that is rape no matter what, even if she was drunk, dsnt mean they can rape her, n hunni pple cnt saii theyre not racist wen they dnt even noe them, the girl was anglo n the guys, so why is every1 comparing this situation to bilal skafs rape??? cuz no1 can handle the fact that they r anglo, n btw how come all those child molestors r neva mentioned n the preists raping little boys??? y cuz der anglo,

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh i get it, you must be a troll.

if not, youre reinforcing every single lebanese stereotype out there.

EDIT: for the record I didn't read your posts as they were completely incomprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)