Gay Marriage Legalised in Spain (1 Viewer)

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Alex18 said:
Yes, like i said earlier... being gay is not easy at all. All of us like to express our views and opinions openly. But when i do so , i sometimes get criticised and get comments like " you watch Oprah? That's for ladies", "you prefer purple shirts than black shirts? That's so gay." Being able to live an honest life without being discriminated is impossible.
bahahha you watch oprah!!

kelly_xiao

HSC
im an idiot said:
bahahha you watch oprah!!
HOW RUDE... I guess you are an idiot after all..... People can watch whatever shows they like... So what if Oprah's target audience is mainly female... everyone can watch it cos her show is inspirational.. The way you are attacking and making fun of Alex18 .... geezz

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
kelly_xiao said:
HOW RUDE... I guess you are an idiot after all..... People can watch whatever shows they like... So what if Oprah's target audience is mainly female... everyone can watch it cos her show is inspirational.. The way you are attacking and making fun of Alex18 .... geezz
your right, her show is inspirational. im hungry now.

A

Alex18

I think Oprah is a wonderful woman. She's gracious, caring and shares her wealth. She also raises good issues and puts herself in the lives of others. She voices those who are never heard (such as people living in poverty), educates and raises awareness of the less fortunate people.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
aww, alex, (haha, my name 2....we're scarily alike)

i'd tell u this in private but u dont have PM or e-mail thru this.

tho it might seem now, like 'staying in the closest', u'd be surprised how many people are supporting of u once u come out......tho, not all, and parents r tough.

just, dont make a deciscion to act str8 for the rest of ur life, take life as it comes :)

A

Alex18

I would not want to live double lives forever, one fake and my true self. I don't think i will ever tell my parents. My dad is a homophobic. He was absolutely disgusted when he saw two guys holding hands when we were once at the city. He also said that he extremely hates gay people and they make him vomit.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Alex18 said:
I would not want to live double lives forever, one fake and my true self. I don't think i will ever tell my parents. My dad is a homophobic. He was absolutely disgusted when he saw two guys holding hands when we were once at the city. He also said that he extremely hates gay people and they make him vomit.
you and your dad should go on Oprah

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Alex18 said:
hey. yeah i know how that feels, being something your parents hate (not the gay thing).... if you feel there is no other alternative than to keep it a secret, then i guess so. go ahead.

but perhaps your dad never loved anyone who was gay, maybe he'd get angry for a while, but he'd come round and realise that you're still his kid, and loves you regardless.

If you don't see that happening fair enough. I know how that feels.

A

Alex18

At this point, i cannot tell my parents. It would hurt them too much. Perhaps as the years go on, and they realise i still dont have a g/f... they'll understand.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I think you should be creative when telling them. Have a plane write it into the sky or pay a t.v personality to mention it during their favorite show. I predict that hilarity would ensue.

A

Alex18

If i tell my parents, i'm sure they would want to keep it as a secret. Going on t.v and confessing my true identity will result in my parents being socially destroyed. Friends and relatives would be in shock to find out that they have a gay son.
But one thing's for sure, i'm not throwing my life away because of the way i am. I'm just going to enjoy life like everybody else...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Iron said:
I think you should be creative when telling them. Have a plane write it into the sky or pay a t.v personality to mention it during their favorite show. I predict that hilarity would ensue.
No he needs to become a mayor, lure boys to have sex with him over the internet, and pass anti-gay laws.

It seemed to work well for Jim West.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)