Gender Studies (1 Viewer)

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Heya yeah!
... i just finished first year and want to do GS units in my second.... im hoping the older folks on the forum can discuss what its like and stuff :balloon:

dafs2

HSC
have you done any GS courses? i thought first years couldnt or something. pre reqs and all that.

i want to do the youth cultures one second sem.

you actually can do it in 1st year, the pre reqs is 18 credit points (from anywhere).. so i did GCST - Intimacy, Love & Friendship in the 2nd semester of my 1st year.
I did a review of it in the USYD Subject Reviews thread. I shall not be doing any more GS units...

KarmaKitten

HSC
I'm doing an Intro to gender studies or something. I have no idea. Its my final semester and I've had spare space, so hopefully its not as sucky as everyone has told me it is.

youandmexo

HSC
you actually can do it in 1st year, the pre reqs is 18 credit points (from anywhere).. so i did GCST - Intimacy, Love & Friendship in the 2nd semester of my 1st year.
I did a review of it in the USYD Subject Reviews thread. I shall not be doing any more GS units...
OMG YOU CAN DO IT IN FIRST YEAR????
at orientation they told me its just a second year subject! if so, so picking it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)