General Chit-Chatter (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I wish I had managed to get more done than what I did this weekend :(

shuttle_bus5

HSC
I swarm of mosquito's flew into my car as i opened the door to get in. Got to drive home whilest getting malaria.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
I swarm of mosquito's flew into my car as i opened the door to get in. Got to drive home whilest getting malaria.
hahahaha... i tried out some new mozzie repellant today, so i only got 3 mozzie bites as opposed to 10 today =D

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Ohh so it worked?
Im covered in mozzie bites atm. Its pretty terrible.
dengue fever here we come! lol :p

serious though... has anyone ever gotten really sick from the mozzies, like ross river virus or anything serious like that?

i used aerogard tropical strength, pretty good imo.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
dengue fever here we come! lol :p

serious though... has anyone ever gotten really sick from the mozzies, like ross river virus or anything serious like that?

i used aerogard tropical strength, pretty good imo.
Haha well one of my friends was in one of the anatomy labs looking at the cadaver's, and apparently he gotten bitten by a mozzie that came out of where they keep the dead bodies/parts.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Haha well one of my friends was in one of the anatomy labs looking at the cadaver's, and apparently he gotten bitten by a mozzie that came out of where they keep the dead bodies/parts.
oooh! i think i'd rather a mozzie than a maggot or a splash of preserving fluid, lol.

HSC
whats so bad about maggots? i think i prefer a maggot than a mozzie :) as long as its only just one. more than one -> :S

em_516

bludging..
HSC
emmcyclopedia said:
As far as I'm aware, no. Except for people who have minor allergies to mosquitoes and develop welts from them.

They're nothing new. Happens at the beginning of every year. They will dissipate.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
As far as I'm aware, no. Except for people who have minor allergies to mosquitoes and develop welts from them.

They're nothing new. Happens at the beginning of every year. They will dissipate.
Yay!

I take comfort from this =)

jackydoll

HSC

I've seen the Asian students, like from China and Japan and such, covered in bites. It looks like they have eczema. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)