General Discussion on the 2005 HSC marks/UAI (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
i already posted a message on another thread but i'm not very patient
can someone tell me exactly how we're gettin our marks?
is it only thru the net and sms
when do we receive our uai thru the mail?

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
pLuvia said:
lol, was it bad :p

Results that is
hell yeah... well that dude got way lower than my expectations. At first i seriously thought they were my results cos he did similar subjects to me, and i wanted to cry, but later realised, hey! wft i don't to extII maths. So yeh, couldn't be stuffed with the slow internet and ended up using the phone to call up for my results instead. I was so relieved to find out my "true" marks.

Valeroso

HSC
glitterfairy said:
These days, there are so many back doors into University that the UAI truly isn't the be-all end-all it's made out to be. One of my friends currently has a back door to MQ, USYD, UWS... it's hilarious! But true!

Look at it this way. If you get the UAI you want, great! You go to Uni via your UAI. If you don't get the UAI you want, great! You go to Uni via other means (non-award, transfer, whatever). It's a win-win situation - for most people, the UAI is just an indication of whether they're going to get in via the "normal" way. But remember - it's not the ONLY way! :)
Thanks alot for the advice! Nice to know there are kind optimistic people like you in the world! :) *gives you some chocolate*

CieL

HSC
omgomg 3.5hrs to go!

*faints*

i plugged in random numbers (that i thought i possibly could get in a few hrs) into SAM and i nearly fainted with the low UAI lol

HSC
N/A
Valeroso said:
Thanks alot for the advice! Nice to know there are kind optimistic people like you in the world! :) *gives you some chocolate*
Mind you, I'm only calm now because I went through this all last year ;)

Oh god, I thought I'd die last year. I totally burst into tears when I saw my UAI... all that stress for naught, everything turned out just fine anyway! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)