General maths students kick ass! (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah its not that hard to make a lil animation like that... use flash n they have tutorials and stuff!

yeah my bro is a graphics designer so i get alot of help from him :)

area?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
oh.. LOL yeah i was thinking.. 'what is this dude on about - area.. psft!'

hhhaahah yeah maths is kool... which remind me i have maths homeworks due for tomorrow.. whoops!

ah wellz... i've decided im not gonna do it.... couldnt b bothered.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
haha yeah me 2... last years trial maths exam... but im too "busy" to do maths :rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah u general people get to have a formula sheet.. all the others dont. like we have to memorise all the formulas and stuff.. and trust me theres heaps! LOL

yeah you gernerals have that advantage.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah well... i get formula sheets for physics (hmm off the topic yet again!) but most of the stuff on it is useless...

do u actaully use the stuff on the formula sheet?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
ah i guess thats alright then. i find all the formula sheets useless. i dont even use them.

but its good to hear u know all ur formulas off by heart. saves u time.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah thats true! but i rather know my stuff, then having to look at the formula sheet!

yeah it does good to ur confidence in the exams as well :)

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
Well I do General Maths and these days I seem to suck at it.
I originally was good at maths, till about year 8 where i stopped caring lol, still went pretty good in the School cert though.
Last yr in year 11 i started in General, found it too easy so I was moved up into 2U. I was then away for a quite a bit (sporting commitments, etc), and when I came back I had no idea what was going on because I had missed so much, so I decided to just go back to General.
Anyway, since then I've been pretty negative about maths coz I keep knowing that General maths scales so poorly and that i'm pretty much f_cked over. So here I am now, after not taking it seriously enough, behind in all of the topics and on my way to failing. (Also do Standard English, so my whole UAI is pretty much f_cked...shit happens, lookin forward to collecting your garbage :| )

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah i think ur just a tad over dramatising the whole situation.
i guess attitude plays a bit role to your academic achievement... i mean i dont thinku should 'give up' now.. its not too late.

i mean if u start telling yourself that u can do it and stuff, you will...

heh, i should like a mum dont i? LOL sorry man i dont mean to nagg... but u shouldnt give up now man.

Last edited:

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
hahah i think ur just a tad over dramatising the whole situation.
i guess attitude plays a bit role to your academic achievement... i mean i dont think u should 'give up' now.. its so too late.

i mean if u start telling yourself that u can do it and stuff, you will...

heh, i should like a mum dont i? LOL sorry man i dont mean to nagg... but u should give up now man.
Uhh did that post have a typo in it or was it just one big contradiction?
You said: i mean i dont think u should 'give up' now.. its so too late.
But in later paragraphes you said: LOL sorry man i dont mean to nagg... but u should give up now man.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahaha sorry man... i did a typeo!
haha like a billion of them!

LOL

well gonna edit it now.. sorry man

malayz_angel

Hehe... my general formula sheet was completely useless to me during my exam... except for the Simpson's rule and ellipse thing...by the way, although we didnt get the advanced calculus/quadratic shit, they didn't even know what standard deviation was... so yeah, feeling better about general

The question u asked at the beginning of the thread Snake? Hell yeah we kick ass :)

TO the 3/4 u ppl doing maths that they don't like but are just doing for the scaling, i swear i dont know how u guys can do that. I do 4 u Eng but only because I really enjoy it, not 4 the scaling issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)