General maths students kick ass! (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
teehee... multiple choice are cool... cept when you get them wrong.

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
lol.

The multiple choice questions where harder than the actual questions in my half yearlys.

General maths is sweet.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man i wish there was mutliple choice in 2u, 3u. i think thats the ONLY subject with no multiple choice..

all the other subjects have them... :mad:

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
man i wish there was mutliple choice in 2u, 3u. i think thats the ONLY subject with no multiple choice..

all the other subjects have them... :mad:
they dont in 4u either !! but they did during this test in our skool last yr, n most of us stuffed it up cos we couldnt come to terms with the fact that they were actually asking multiple choice Qs !!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL yeah i would of done the same! hahaah LOL i would of blanked out if i ever saw multiple choice questions for maths... the last multiple choice questions i had for maths was the SC in year 10...

LOL yeah they were easy marks man!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
oh no, not you two again :p :p

multiple choice can be hard cause you dont have to show setting out... so if your like me, and too lazy to do setting out unless nessicary, you try and work some of them out in your head and get all screwed up

Huy

HSC
N/A
When in doubt, select C
hehe :)

But you could always recognise the 'bogus' answers, dismissing one or two, which would leave two or more (it's always a decision between two, isn't it? :confused: )

Hope for the best, but multiple choice questions shouldn't take too long to answer. It is true that they are easy marks, but if you spend more than half a minute, to a minute (maybe even two), I think you're spending too much time on it (for 1 mark?), when you could be working on other problems.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah thats true. like the multiple choice in physics, worth one mark only but you need like 2 or 3 lines of working out to get the answer.. hmm.. i find it a bit unfair though.. 3 lines of working out for one mark.

yeah the mutiple choice questions do get hard :(

craz

HSC
General maths students kick ass

I like 2UG, its my favourite subject! A subject i do well in! It's great fun and makes a lot of sense both in multiple choice and short answer questions

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Huy
When in doubt, select C
hehe :)
no way...its always B.....i have been keeping track since like yr 7 and B always wins....hrm...maybe i should have concentrated on doing the actual test

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
I always thought it was D.

Cause no one usually thinks of D I thought they put it there cause guesses would then be wrong.

SoFTuaRiaL

when i used to do multiple choice, we were asked not to circle the right answer but write it in a box provided. i always used to write E, but then realise at the end of the day that there were only 4 choices ..... *sigh*.......

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i use to mark the answers on the actual booklet and not mark my answers on the sheet provided. hmmz.... luciky i realised and wrote all my answers in the last couple of minutes.

SoFTuaRiaL

guyz, we've just gone off the topic ... AGAIN ....
now, back to the actual topic ... how old did u say ur avatar was again, rahul?

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
don't you mean how DEAD is rahul's avatar? maybe we could construct a formula to find out...

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
I once had that exact avatar, except I lost it when I reformatted and hadn't stored it anywhere.....oh well :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
damn.. i still havent finished my new avatar yet. i dont think i will.
i like ur av bookboy18... nice and simple

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah i didnt.. i wish i did. i'm not talented with computers. i dont know who made it for me though, i had it for a while and i've used it for many things... like labelling my folder n diary n stuff...

i must of gotten it from my friend or something. no idea man. what is ur av man?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)