General Pants selling.. (1 Viewer)

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
mr_brightside said:
...But its incessant. OVER AND OVER. I just couldnt live with that.
Thats why I prefer Triple J, they have a range of stuff.
I'm like that too, but some people I know actually love the constant replaying. Usually these people dont have musically broad taste but if thats the way they like to enjoy music then good luck to them. That's why radio stations like Triple J exist... and hence, your whinging about mainstream stations becomes redundant. If it was the only type available then fair enough, but sometimes its as if the anti-cool cool people complain just for the sake of complaining even though you have just as many alternatives. You dont hear 2day FM fans bothering triple J listeners now do ya!
mr_brightside said:
Okay. True. Anyone can listen to it and like it, but wearing a tshirt indicates being a true fan, does it not? :p
I'll run with your theory and suggest that it does. Now, how does this at all affect the right of trendy people to wear a led zep shirt? We're back where we started. And we all know where we finished.. I pwned you, conversation closed.
mr_brightside said:
So thats where that extra toe came from.
No, it came from yo mamma's side, I saw it when I was with her last night.

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
alby said:
me going into a gp, sds or similar store has nothing to do with my comfort zone - i choose not to because i believe they are completely overpriced, and i do not like the style of clothing they sell. i go into stores which sell clothing which i like and wear, why should i go into a store if i don't want anything in there? i dont know about you, but i believe that it's pointless looking at or trying on clothes if you dont like or want them.
you choose to be surrounded by this style of clothing daily, thus you trying to argue with me about it is pointless.
what are these stores youre referring to? target? kmart? jay jays? supre? i want to know which retailer is stocking these clothes which you find so desirable. perhaps i am missing out on something and i dont know!
alby said:
thankyou and shut up.
thankyou and no.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
chloe169 said:
I'm like that too, but some people I know actually love the constant replaying. Usually these people dont have musically broad taste but if thats the way they like to enjoy music then good luck to them. That's why radio stations like Triple J exist... and hence, your whinging about mainstream stations becomes redundant. If it was the only type available then fair enough, but sometimes its as if the anti-cool cool people complain just for the sake of complaining even though you have just as many alternatives. You dont hear 2day FM fans bothering triple J listeners now do ya!
Everyone complains about anyone. I get to whinge and call "them" bland trendwhores if they whinge and tell me to go smoke more cones and listen to weird music.

I'll run with your theory and suggest that it does. Now, how does this at all affect the right of trendy people to wear a led zep shirt? We're back where we started. And we all know where we finished.. I pwned you, conversation closed.
Stupid circular arguement. You didnt pwn me. Cause I was expressing my opinion. I dont have to justify it to you, nor anyone and neither should you.

No, it came from yo mamma's side, I saw it when I was with her last night.
Oh....you'll pay for that...;)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i just have to say...
chloe has taken every single point all of you have made and shot you all in the face with them.

its been a pleasure to read.
just thought i'd come out of lurking to say that.

much respect, chloe.

edit:
chloe169 said:
what are these stores youre referring to? target? kmart? jay jays? supre? i want to know which retailer is stocking these clothes which you find so desirable. perhaps i am missing out on something and i dont know!
uh oh... until this point. i'm afraid you have fallen a tad in my esteem.

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
chloe169 said:
you do realise how pathetic you sounded, dont you.

i dont shop much, but recently i find myself mainly in opshops and places like tightrope and ally. i buy their stuff because it is simple, cheap, local, and will go with a fair bit in my closet. i'm not saying all of my stuff looks awesome, because i know much of it doesn't, but at least i'm comfortable and dont look stupid.

oh and alley, chloe thinks she's queen shit caus she works there and therfore apparently knows everything :)rolleyes:). and she's also trying to protect her precious workies

Last edited:

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
alby said:
you do realise how pathetic you sounded, dont you.

i dont shop much, but recently i find myself mainly in opshops and places like tightrope and ally. i buy their stuff because it is simple, cheap, local, and will go with a fair bit in my closet. i'm not saying all of my stuff looks awesome, because i know much of it doesn't, but at least i'm comfortable and dont look stupid.
so now im 'pathetic' and 'stupid' because i like certain styles of clothing? oh but hang on, werent you the one that just said:
alby said:
people are allowed to have their own opinions, and if disliking certain trends (and consequently, the stores which carry them) is one of them, then so be it.
so let me get this straight... youre allowed to have an opinion and like and dislike certain clothes, yet im not?

alby said:
oh and alley, chloe thinks she's queen shit caus she works there and therfore apparently knows everything :)rolleyes . and she's also trying to protect her prescious workies
hahahahahahahhahahaha
INTERNET: SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS.

dude, why get so worked up for. i will quote you once again:
alby said:
calm down chloe!
you know, i also own a few bits and pieces from tightrope and ally and random places like that. but variety is the spice of life as they say, and since you told me that i have the freedom to like clothes from gp and sds, i shop at those places also. i like trendy places and not so trendy places alike, it doesnt make a diff to me, as long as i like the clothes that im buying... and i find that most of the time i can find clothes that are of very high quality and well made from gen pants and sds stores. i dont see any problem with this?

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i just have to say...
chloe has taken every single point all of you have made and shot you all in the face with them.

its been a pleasure to read.
just thought i'd come out of lurking to say that.

much respect, chloe.

edit:

uh oh... until this point. i'm afraid you have fallen a tad in my esteem.
I wasnt being slack/sarcastic i actually really wantd to know where she shopped, because i had a feeling she would shop at some of the same places as i do, and i was right, thus she is carrying on like a fool when she tries to separate me into some other class of person who only shops at trendy expensive stores. i <3 target too.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
chloe169 said:
so now im 'pathetic' and 'stupid' because i like certain styles of clothing?
you only sounded pathetic because of your "attempt" at sounding interested in what i have to say. as you said,
hahahahahahahhahahaha
INTERNET: SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS.
so let me get this straight... youre allowed to have an opinion and like and dislike certain clothes, yet im not?
i never said that. get your facts right.
dude, why get so worked up for.
dude, i'm not worked up, i'm mearly replying to your posts.
i find that most of the time i can find clothes that are of very high quality and well made from gen pants and sds stores
from where i'm sitting, it looks like you're only buying from sds & gp because, as you stated,
my wardrobe mostly consists of Gen Pants/SDS labels cos i get free/heavily discounted stuff
i had a feeling she would shop at some of the same places as i do, and i was right, thus she is carrying on like a fool when she tries to separate me into some other class of person who only shops at trendy expensive stores.
ogm! you were right! kill me now!

seriously, fuck off. i dont give a shit were you shop. you're the stupid one who started this whole thing and now you're going on about how perfect you are because you shop at similar stores to me. lots of people shop at certain places and lots of people chose not to shop at certain others. you being such a 'perfect', well-rounded shopper is pathetic because not only are you trying to prove how "trendy" you are, but you're sounding like a complete and utter tryhard

i hope all this replying isnt to tough on your little brain

Last edited:

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
alby, yeah but i have like a thousand fucking items in my wardrobe thus still leaving plenty of room for other random junk.

my work here is done, much love, thankyou all and goodnight.

<# brogan dedication

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
"seriously, fuck off. i dont give a shit were you shop. you're the stupid one who started this whole thing and now you're going on about how perfect you are because you shop at similar stores to me. lots of people shop at certain places and lots of people chose not to shop at certain others. you being such a 'perfect', well-rounded shopper is pathetic because not only are you trying to prove how "trendy" you are, but you're sounding like a complete and utter tryhard"

yeah, youre so calm, totally calm. :rolleyes:

fuck off with all ur bullshit about me being perfect, all i said was, yes i have lots of sds/gp stuff but thats cos i like it and can afford it and i also buy clothes from many other shops if i like them. dont try and turn it into something its not.

ur really carrying on like an idiot now. everyone is over it including me its no longer entertaining just annoying... goodbye.

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
alby said:
goodnight poor little fashion-conscious uni n00b
wow, great. ur using the fact that im a first year uni student as an attack?

yeah uve clearly pwned me with that one, great job dumb arse :S

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
"internet serious fucking business"

saying that doesnt make you any better than alby mate. virtue of the fact that you have argued your head off in here. and dont get me wrong i dont disagree with you on most of your points.

and brogan can you once, maybe just once, contribute instead of constantly rehashing the same dribble?

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
"internet serious fucking business"

saying that doesnt make you any better than alby mate. virtue of the fact that you have argued your head off in here. and dont get me wrong i dont disagree with you on most of your points.

and brogan can you once, maybe just once, contribute instead of constantly rehashing the same dribble?
all the arguing was just for fun. except with alby. it was at first. but then she got her knickers in a knot. she doesnt realise, like the others, that its all just debate. no intraweb h8 here.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
chloe169 said:
all the arguing was just for fun. except with alby. it was at first. but then she got her knickers in a knot. she doesnt realise, like the others, that its all just debate. no intraweb h8 here.
fair enough fair enough

@ brogan: as shallow as it may have been it was a fair analogy and a contribution indeed.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
chloe169 said:
in the sense that you would have sex with us or you would violently swing dangerous sharp objects at our heads?
Whatever turns you on.. I guess...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)