General Thoughts: Ancient History (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Yeah ahaha historical period 9/25 I'm happy
13/25 I'd be ecstatic
I wrote a booklet of pure bs, had no idea what I was even saying lol only chose question A because of quotation.. gave me somerthing to write about lol

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
My teachers are god dam psychics, everything they predicted of P&H, Peloponnesian war and Sparta was spot on. Apparently it's now their 9th year in a row where they have guessed right.
o.k.

Haha guess so :p My cohort was literally so so happy afterwards. My topics= P+H, Pericles (Personality), Athenian Society in the time of Pericles
Yeah, I do none except core lol

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I wrote a booklet of pure bs, had no idea what I was even saying lol only chose question A because of quotation.. gave me somerthing to write about lol
I derived whatever I could from my mind. But pretty sure I got it mixed up with some other pharaoh. awkward lol

asianperson

HSC
Dw it was an educated guess, for example in Sparta we were told to do notes on Social Structure and Economy for a 15 mark response.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
well, my teachers said pompeii and herd and also historical period to death of thut 1V was the hardest. Also did anyone find Hatshepsut a) really weird? I only wrote a page...
YAYYYYYYYYY! Someone with my topics. I'm so happy I'm not the only one grieving. Everyone else here found it fine because they didn't do those topics whawahweguujnr :(

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I derived whatever I could from my mind. But pretty sure I got it mixed up with some other pharaoh. awkward lol
I recall even mentioning Ceasar as an influential factor upon Ausgustus' successful management of the frontier and provinces lolwut

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
Haha definitely BS'd my way through the essay and also the P+H 10 marker.. lol. Thank god for the sources.

Lina3

HSC
@lina3
was no argument, he conformed followed AII + TIV with focus on hunter pharoah initially (equiv to victory in battlefield maat etc) despite time of peace(ignoring the 1 Nubia campaign) and obviously diplomacy - still portrayed himself as smiter of Asiatics kosno stela victory stela etc then I just spoke about the diplomatic marriages, no show of force in western Asia complaisance in administration then it just got progressively weaker

after my intro I did a paragraph about the Hyksos and Ahmose/Kamose + TIII (would I get marks for that even tho they aren't in our period?)
Wow, while I didn't do the question myself it sounds spot on! I wouldn't say adding a lot of contextual background will give you an advantage over someone who doesn't, but as long as after writing that you still answer the question adequately it should be fine.

asianperson

HSC
Well if it makes you guys feel any better I prepared for all the other sections as well.

maddiestevens

HSC
YAYYYYYYYYY! Someone with my topics. I'm so happy I'm not the only one grieving. Everyone else here found it fine because they didn't do those topics whawahweguujnr :(
ahahah poor us! i'm happy too! Hopefully scaling and our ranks save us!

xFlamez

HSC
N/A
Hatshepsut (a) was tricky since you had to talk about her background before she became pharaoh (regency, queen consort etc..). It was easy though bahah. inb4 97/100 lost 3 marks in Mycenae cos leisure activities ar3 c00l.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
idk cause your username is asian person and your teachers know everything in the exam. Also, you're prepared.

So are you from a selective/private/public school?

ahahah poor us! i'm happy too! Hopefully scaling and our ranks save us!
But everyone in my class left an hour early... that's how bad it was lol. I stayed in there trying to write BS.
Got ear fucked. I'm ranked 3rd but I don't think it will save me

maddiestevens

HSC
idk cause your username is asian person and your teachers know everything in the exam. Also, you're prepared.

So are you from a selective/private/public school?

But everyone in my class left an hour early... that's how bad it was lol. I stayed in there trying to write BS.
Got ear fucked. I'm ranked 3rd but I don't think it will save me
same im ranked 5th! but its out of 65 so i guess not too bad... haha neither im goneee. I literally don't even think I will get a raw mark of 60. Everyone left mine as well, just brings everyone else down more. oh well. it seems like everyone else found it hard as well

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
same im ranked 5th! but its out of 65 so i guess not too bad... haha neither im goneee. I literally don't even think I will get a raw mark of 60. Everyone left mine as well, just brings everyone else down more. oh well. it seems like everyone else found it hard as well
Where's your school rank around though?
Cause mine's shit and yeah :( I'm only 3/16
Also I am not expected a Raw mark of more than 51

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)