General Thoughts: Ancient History (2 Viewers)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here.

Feel free to start a new thread on specific aspects of the exam.

enak101

HSC
I left bit under an hour early, I knew I wouldn't go well so guess I didn't have enough to write about. I knew all the political stuff for sparta and they threw in the economic activity question that smashed me. Overall I didn't go that well :blink2:

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I screwed up the multiple choice question about the tomb... I didn't answer that it would have been outside the gate at Herc. I'm really angry about it, because as soon as I walked out I realised what I had done.
Other than that I thought that it was a really easy exam...

Focus is Key

HSC
Band 4 here I come! Could it have been much worse? The Augustus 25 marker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Pompeii questions have never seemed this hard!!!! Maybe I'm just unlucky because they literally asked the only thing I didn't want them to. Spent too long on Pompeii, so I realised with an hour to go I had to do a 25 marker, 15 marker and a 10 marker. Somehow managed to write 3.5 pages, 2 pages and 1.5 pages of really small writing so it could have ended far worse.

Last edited:

DJ696

HSC
OMG I thought you were a girl. Jeez, you guys and dem feminine names.
You thought it was an easy exam?!
I just got analed and ear'd at the same time omigawh
How was the exam? But the looks of the comments... Looked surprisingly hard I suggest aha

kalaniman1

HSC
Can someone please upload the exam or skmething I'm keen to know the questions. I've been studying all year but due to bushfires couldn't make it

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Band 4 here I come! Could it have been much worse? The Augustus 25 marker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Pompeii questions have never seemed this hard!!!! Maybe I'm just unlucky because they literally asked the only thing I didn't want them to. Spent too long on Pompeii, so I realised with an hour to go I had to do a 25 marker, 15 marker and a 10 marker. Somehow managed to write 3.5 pages, 2 pages and 1.5 pages of really small writing so it could have ended far worse.
I feel you, feel feel you lots

SuperMike96

HSC
I actually found it doable, not easy in any sense, but I felt I handled it well and could answer all the questions. Some of you guys had trouble with it which makes me feel like I misinterpreted the questions :S

Mutant Kitty

HSC
that was the easiest thing ever!
I assume that because you didn't reply with an answer you didn't find it very easy.

But I'm not sure what everyone else is going on about, even with my screw up on the tomb question (I remembered tombs outside a gate from a documentary but thought it may have been from the Augustan age.... dammit) and doing the Agrippina 15 marker in 15 minutes, <85% is easily achievable.

Also, with that avatar I bet u a H@Ck3R

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I actually found it doable, not easy in any sense, but I felt I handled it well and could answer all the questions. Some of you guys had trouble with it which makes me feel like I misinterpreted the questions :S
My 25 marker question was fucked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)