General Thoughts: English–literacy (1 Viewer)

silence--

HSC
chose 6.

i want ascenscions, up and up and up blah blah while he is rocketing down hill. seems obvious enough, or was it? :x

momoki

HSC
this test was so blehs...
then the science test came up, and it was eyes and head popping.

silence--

HSC
^had the same reasoning but put professional. Really it was just the remark at the end that kinda gave it that professional look for me.

PurpleMonkey12

HSC
this is kinda not on topic aand really silly
but is it bad to use tape whiteout in the exams?
it started bugging me out afterwards

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
The tiger didn't die. Its a comic strip for godsake...

Supportive better be the correct answer!

blonde_auspo

HSC
i put supportive..... i wrote about the pocket watch/stopwatch..... and a girl being stood up and stuff.... IM JUST GALD IT'S OVER =D

zxreth

HSC
what did people for the question about the brochure thing where it said why is the blue background in panel 4 effective?

Cee.

HSC
what did people for the question about the brochure thing where it said why is the blue background in panel 4 effective?
I wrote something like the blue background contrasts with the blue picture and bullshitted from there.

Kt93

HSC
For the blue background i said how the colour blue can be associated with the ocean and water and how the writing linked to this because it was about the Franklin River and the Great Barrier Reef

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Make bullshit up for the techniques section, it is your interpretation after all. Take this quote for instance, "Visual images, like all representations are never innocent or neutral relections of reality.... they represent for us: that is they offer not a mirror of the world but an interpretation of it."

Last edited:

dinosaurtomatoe

HSC
N/A
For the part where we had to write a speech thingi. I totes had like ten lines to fill after i had finished, i i just gave the 'Alex" guy a cheque that my school had raised for his organisation

beebee92

HSC
school certificate is the easiest thing and looking back i has not affected me today so you dont have to worry unless your leaving !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)