General thoughts: English Advanced Modules Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

Mr_Kap

HSC
i feel like now english is done, i don't know what to study. It feels like all i have been doing was studying english and writing my essays for the past 2 weeks, when i only started intense english on like thursday

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
i feel like now english is done, i don't know what to study. It feels like all i have been doing was studying english and writing my essays for the past 2 weeks, when i only started intense english on like thursday
you can study your other subjects?

Mr_Kap

HSC
you can study your other subjects?
Yeh but it feels like the HSC was just english, and ive only been doing english 24/7 since thursday so it feels weird that im not doin english study. And i don't have an exam until next monday so it feels like that even more.

leehuan

HSC
A - Nice and easily adaptable question to Metropolis and 1984, as usual.
B - The T. S. Eliot question was pretty good I reckon. Managed to write an essay that I feel is only a bit less than my module A skills.
C - I will always dislike my text... but good question for people and politics. I argued the statement was actually true.

Mr_Kap

HSC
A - Nice and easily adaptable question to Metropolis and 1984, as usual.
B - The T. S. Eliot question was pretty good I reckon. Managed to write an essay that I feel is only a bit less than my module A skills.
C - I will always dislike my text... but good question for people and politics. I argued the statement was actually true.
For mod C, i thought you had to argue the statment was true as it said "Evaluate the statement", not "To what extent is this.. "

hence, Module B i thought was the only one you could dissagree with.

Was yours statemtnt "Political motivations may be seen as ambiguous, but the ultimate goal is control" or someting like that

leehuan

HSC
T. S. Eliot I downright agreed with it. A harsh perspective but quite true.

Yes it was that question. (Note: Mod C was always my worst module)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh but it feels like the HSC was just english, and ive only been doing english 24/7 since thursday so it feels weird that im not doin english study. And i don't have an exam until next monday so it feels like that even more.
just get into math for tomorrow

Mr_Kap

HSC
T. S. Eliot I downright agreed with it. A harsh perspective but quite true.

Yes it was that question. (Note: Mod C was always my worst module)
I had to do a speech on Mod C during the year and it was a fairly generic question (still a bit specific though)..and i hated it and couldn't understand shit about the module and then slaved and wrote it for like 4 whole weeks, eventually finishing it after an all nighter at 7:00 a.m the day it was due.....it got 19/20 and ever since then i was just using that with slight changes and it became my best module :)

atargainz

HSC
did anyone else have to stay like 35 mins after the exam? 1) because my school is full of dumb cunts who can't listen to simple instructions 2) because the supervisors were str8 outta fucken jurassic park and took ages.

Mr_Kap

HSC
did anyone else have to stay like 35 mins after the exam? 1) because my school is full of dumb cunts who can't listen to simple instructions 2) because the supervisors were str8 outta fucken jurassic park and took ages.
It took me like 30 minutes to label all my booklets and all that shit. My papers were in a mess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)