General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
ahahaha yepp quite lyk you :))

yess omg those were so hilarious!!!! Especially in eco lyk 3 young men came in one day and even our teacher (you know who, not voldemort) lol was struggling to teach ahahah I swear, stupid girls schools, making girls retarded and obsessive since idk when lol
Omg smh, yeah we were in English once with Brown and then everyone was obsessing over the tradies. He realised the class wasn't paying attention to English stuff and asked what they were talking about.
Then he was like "Oh........ I see, girls, let's all whistle when he walks past!"
And he was the only one who whistled :p it was so awkward and funny

doublecurry

HSC
I hated paper 1.. Didn't even mention belonging in the questions at all -_-

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Omg smh, yeah we were in English once with Brown and then everyone was obsessing over the tradies. He realised the class wasn't paying attention to English stuff and asked what they were talking about.
Then he was like "Oh........ I see, girls, let's all whistle when he walks past!"
HAAHAHHA omgg, they make it seem as if they've just discovered some new species lol *facepalm*

Aww Brown, miss him :'( so hilarious!!

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Heard a school had to talk to some students about whistling at the tradies when walking past a building site because it made the tradies feel uncomfortable...

aceit14

HSC
N/A
anyone think they will ask for 2 related texts in module A tomorrow?

Hi there444

HSC
hahahah why??

trust me you don't wanna, otherwise 100 Gwen Harwoods would appear lol

jks
Hahaha you know she also has hate in her poem. Dont wanna be a part of that although love sounds good hahahaha.

Hi there444

HSC
Calm down bro. You won't feel that sense of connection to her community. Gg, best thesis ever!
Ahhh thats the thing. I wont feel the sense of connection to their community but they will feel the sense of connection to me. ;)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Hahaha you know she also has hate in her poem. Dont wanna be a part of that although love sounds good hahahaha.
LOL this woman I swear, her poetry makes no sense. Hahah yeah much better than hate

Ahhh thats the thing. I wont feel the sense of connection to their community but they will feel the sense of connection to me. ;)
haha can confirm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)