General Thoughts: Geography (1 Viewer)

jessxxr

HSC
i hated the entire exam - i was aiming for a band 6, now i'm thinking a low band 5. mutliple choice relativly hard, as were the short answers. in preparation for the long response i had writen like 15 essays, so to make it easier on myself i then discarded the questions from the last two exams, figuring they wouldnt repeat questions. this was a terrible idea as 2 of the 3 questions in this years exam were from 2009. i hate you board of studies!
don't worry im in the same exact boat, i was aiming for a band 6 and before the exam was sure i had a good chance of getting one, but now i think i'll end up with a mid band 5, but who knows, maybe there was a majority who didn't perform like they wanted so we could end up surprising ourselves with our mark (i hope we do haha) we'll just have to wait until the dreaded 15th of decemeber, feels like it's gonna take forever to come :(

Politic

HSC
N/A
don't worry im in the same exact boat, i was aiming for a band 6 and before the exam was sure i had a good chance of getting one, but now i think i'll end up with a mid band 5, but who knows, maybe there was a majority who didn't perform like they wanted so we could end up surprising ourselves with our mark (i hope we do haha) we'll just have to wait until the dreaded 15th of decemeber, feels like it's gonna take forever to come :(
There's no rush in my opinion haha

FTW

HSC
I thought the MC were a bit weirder than previous years, and I usually find them ok.
Also as if there were no skills in the short answer section as well as multi choice. There should be more than about 15 marks of skills in the whole paper. Complete crap if you ask me.
Also short answers were all at least 3 marks, with alot of 6 and 4 markers, not that normal.
And then I got owned by the long responses.
Goodbye band 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)