General Thoughts - Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

sillymuppet

HSC
alex991 said:
Ok im gonna have a winge... wat happened to humility, are we to proud to admit that we might have gotten less than 99... I mean common guys...

Anyway it was a good exam.... ill be happy with anything in the 80's... multiple choice was a dog, especially 6.... Essays werent too bad... gave em a crack n see how i come out at the other end... Good way to end the couse anyway...

So my message is... harden up, admit that u got it wrong... its ok.. ure mum will still love u... ;)

Is humility your substitute for intelligence ?

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
jcsmith said:
What was the answer to 6 about the historically how were the principles of equity developed?

I don't even remember studying that one! I found that the hardest - cause I'd never heard of it!

The rest were sort of a process of elimination.

Oh. What's natural law? lol
court of chancery

smile=)

HSC
csalvo said:
Apparently the answer to 6 was C) Chancellor's Court
woo i hope so, cuz that's what i guessed!
i guessed a few of the multiple choice..
And i had the bill of rights question in my half yearly.. But i didnt study it, which was a bit annoying..
But overall, i'd say it wasnt too bad.

tijana69

HSC
that was a fucken hard exam. definatly screwed me over. hated multiple choice. crime was half half and essays were easy.

supanora

HSC
alex991 said:
Ok im gonna have a winge... wat happened to humility, are we to proud to admit that we might have gotten less than 99... I mean common guys...

Anyway it was a good exam.... ill be happy with anything in the 80's... multiple choice was a dog, especially 6.... Essays werent too bad... gave em a crack n see how i come out at the other end... Good way to end the couse anyway...

So my message is... harden up, admit that u got it wrong... its ok.. ure mum will still love u... ;)
lmao, we all make mistakes

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
It was alright, yes indeed the stupid blooody multiple choice was a complete bugger but question 6 was the king's court not chancellor's court. That's not even in the legal course. I hate how they are able to pull out any questions in the multiple choice and the fact that the exam isn't even written by legal teachers yet qualified legal practitioners leaves us with dodgy questions!

B

bekmay

~aussiegirl!~ said:
It was alright, yes indeed the stupid blooody multiple choice was a complete bugger but question 6 was the king's court not chancellor's court. That's not even in the legal course. I hate how they are able to pull out any questions in the multiple choice and the fact that the exam isn't even written by legal teachers yet qualified legal practitioners leaves us with dodgy questions!
hmm no it was chancellor's court. its in my textbook. related to what makes a law just.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
aaclarkcdr said:
LOL another band 1, I dont care if your being sarcastic, if that is the level of your jokes you will get a band 1
How i love people who scale others ! GET A LIFE!:vcross:

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
I don't even remember chancellor's court being in the bloody textbook and everyone in my class said King's Court hmmm we'll just have to see if your that bothered to wait and see for the answers.. boo hoo

B

bekmay

~aussiegirl!~ said:
I don't even remember chancellor's court being in the bloody textbook and everyone in my class said King's Court hmmm we'll just have to see if your that bothered to wait and see for the answers.. boo hoo
LOL. anywhoo its only one question.
but just so you know, the king handing his power to the chancellors and their court in medieval England was the beginning of the notion of equity. true story =]

erinclarke

HSC
multiple choice was sweet, short answers were sweet, crime was sweet, family was sweet but consumers!!!!? OMG i was like how the eff am i going to answer that!!! i just threw in some random cases and legislation.. as i was doing it i was thinkin that i got a band 6 for sure,,, untill i hit that question n now im thinkin band 4,, if that!

erinclarke

HSC
and by the way chancellors court is correct, we did it in HEAPS of deatil at my school n watched a video on it n shit.. heaps stoked when i saw that question !

HSC
yeh i wrote kings cort..casue wansnt it the time of magna carta 1215 that he began the whole idea of developemnt of councils to ensure that their is equity..

i dont wanna chek my answers!! lol so what are they anyways..did u guys come to a decision upon the most probably multiple choice answers..?

yennie B

HSC
exam was BEEEEE AAAA U -TIFUL.

did the essays first and had plenty of time to check.
i hated multiple choice but.

What was the answer to question 13 ? Was the answer d)?????

Talz01

HSC
N/A
Exam was soo easy
definately one of the easiest i had seen ever
multiple choice so easy except for a couple which wer part of yr 11 course eg chancellors court one
Law and Justice.. totally expecting the bill of rights question.. hadnt appeared since 2001.
Crime .. haha they introduced an e question for us.. 8 marks for d??? how much could you hav written for a compare question
Family and Consumer.. generic questions aced them!!

SimonLee13

HSC
Scissors said:
Board of Studies - I fucking <3 you.

Thank you for giving us such an easy exam.

How many positive and negatives did we need to have for the Bill of rights question? I had 2 positives and 3 negatives. Do you guys think that's enough?

The multi choice had a few tough ones which I'd never heard of, but overall, great exam. Considering I only started studying last night, I went pretty well.

Section 1 - 12-13/15
Section 2 - Either full marks, or maybe less 1 or 2.
Section 3 - 21
Section 4 - 21

Overall = 87%.
Was the question concerning positive and negative aspects of introducing bill of rights in Australia? Zzz did this in yr 11.

knots&crosses

HSC
Muchi said:
Pretty good. I'm very happy with most of it. What did you guys put as the features of Legal Aid? Wasn't it just the tests? That's all I put?
For legal aid, i wrote about a page. Yeh i mentioned the tests. I also mentioned the case of Dietrich vs the Queen and talked about how young offenders recieve legal aid regardless... oh and how it is not a right in Australia. Probably should have gone into more detail about 15 minute consultation and translating and stuff...

I would also like to ask a few questions, for anyone who can answer:
What is "natural law?" as in what did they expect us to write...
Did anyone mention case law, legislation or media in the 8 mark crime question???

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)