General Thoughts: Mathematics Ext 2 (1 Viewer)

q3thefish

HSC
Um yeah, some guy in our grade (SBHS) got everything. Although Jacob himself (Jacob1991) only lost two marks. Go SBHS. =)
Haha extremely impressive.

Helloooo state rankers!

chuboy

HSC
Bombed that.

Luckily for me the people on this board are what you'd call study enthusiasts, so looking at my efforts and ability realistically makes me feel a tad better - But the sooner I leave this site the better lol.

Gah, my slowness in doing questions was once again my inevitable undoing.
Don't worry, me too.

I'll be happy with 40%+

I'm wanting MX2 to not count towards my ATAR so I'm not incredibly fussed, I don't deserve a better mark.

But you're right, BOS forums are the worst for your self-esteem.

dirouj1

HSC
Don't worry, me too.

I'll be happy with 40%+

I'm wanting MX2 to not count towards my ATAR so I'm not incredibly fussed, I don't deserve a better mark.

But you're right, BOS forums are the worst for your self-esteem.
Yer i agree with you ay..... i cant believe ppl even have the brain capacity to work those questions out i swear do ppl at SBHS have a life at all or do their brains jsut work as computers??? im truely wondering??

P.T.F.E

HSC
failed haha it was easy but still failed. i will probs get 40%. or less ahh shitters.

untouchablecuz

HSC
hey kwabon, if you dont mind me asking, wat did u get for mathematics and SOR?

hoecake

HSC
cbf readin the rest of this thread but.... recurrence formula question... was there an error in it? n+1/2 instead of n or summat?

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
Yer i agree with you ay..... i cant believe ppl even have the brain capacity to work those questions out i swear do ppl at SBHS have a life at all or do their brains jsut work as computers??? im truely wondering??
maybe everyone else is just bad at maths

and no, there was no mistake

kwokie

HSC
Made so much stupid mistakes, quite annoyed. For 2 signfigs, i put two decimal points, intergration i did like all these stupid methods and took twice as long as i should have, didnt even get to start q8. I just hope get a great assessment mark since most ppl in my school said they found it good.

red-butterfly

HSC
It was a good paper :) but... of course i probably made HEAPS of stupid mistakes... but yeahh its all good :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
cbf readin the rest of this thread but.... recurrence formula question... was there an error in it? n+1/2 instead of n or summat?
There aren't mistakes in HSC exams. :p [Well rarely]

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I don't understand why brain capacity has any correlation to whether an individual 'has a life'.

untouchablecuz

HSC
no mistake

∫x2n+1ex2dx
=∫x2nxex2dx
=0.5∫x2n(2xex2)dx

try it now

00iCon

HSC
That's what i got wrong too :chainsaw: JUST MOAR TIME PLZ!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)