General Thoughts: Science (1 Viewer)

codeberry

HSC
What did people write for the geological jelly. The question were it asked you why there wasnt any jellies on the bottom layer?
I put in that jellies might represent fossils and because there are no jellies at the bottom layer, therefore there are no fossils found. I thought of writing down that the layer must've been where fossils don't form e.g. fast-flowing rivers but I couldn't be bothered. I regret that now :haha:

Mudkip94

HSC
So uhh, i heard you like mudkipz... Anyway, hopefully i got a band 5 or 6, im just going to be depressed if i get less cause im first in course for science in my year... :/
lol at my school the kids are expected to get band 3 or maybe 4! (we're ranked 437th) I expect band 6 though...

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
The test wasn't too bad. Especially when compared to the trials >__>

I thought multiple choice was okay, but it threw me off how I had a row of B's or C's every now and then D: Didn't look right...
Lol same man! I clearly remember having 4 B's straight after each other...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I think I did most of it well although I fudged up between the uterus and cervix in one question so probably lost one mark. Guess it serves me right for not studying.

Kept on running out of space, had to right on the margins and underneath the lines.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
What did you guys put for the scientific theory? I put Darwin's theory and wrote about pentadactyl limbs and how unrelated animals like birds and mammals have them which suggests they come from a common ancestor and how human embryos have tails and gills (even though it asked for ONE piece of evidence *he he*).
I wrote common ancestory because the forearms of humans, amphibians and mammals are identical. During the early stage of development the embryos of animals and humans appear to look the same. I also did biogeography.

codeberry

HSC
What was the answer to the last 7 mark extended response?
Was it the impact of fossil fuels or renewable energy sources?
I got confused =/
If I remember correctly, it was telling you to evaluate the impact that using renewable energy resources instead of fossil fuels have in the environment.

heirware

HSC
I wanted to write 'the big bang theory', but ultimately just put the big bang.. I'm sure it'll all be marked the same

msaint

HSC
easy but in the extended response i wrote disadvantages mainly for environmental impacts of alternative energy. though impacts can be good or bad. so i don't think i did too bad.

was it meant to be in essay format? because i did mine in dot point. crap.

also i stuffed up the question on the smallest unit of an element, i put electrons and i think its atom.

any help?

FTW

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)