HSC
Trajan said:
tbh...I was already struggling with the 14 week semester. :p

the 12 week thing was like a dagger in the back

/ lame cliche.
says an o8er? o_O

Pace_T

HSC
so with these stupid surveys for lectures in the reminder emails i keep getting can i just not do them??
online isnt very anonymous + its a fucking pain in the ass

Trajan

HSC
Pace_T said:
so with these stupid surveys for lectures in the reminder emails i keep getting can i just not do them??
online isnt very anonymous + its a fucking pain in the ass

Yes....I don't do them...If I did, I would only have negative things to say...so I refrain from doing them.

accolade

HSC
where are the best toilets located on campus? i want to do my business in one of the finest toilets the uni has to offer

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Try an isolated cubicle then. I would suggest searching for the top level of the Mathews Building, somewhere in the Scientia or maybe even a nice dunny in that fancy black box type building near the Physics Lawn.

Having said as much, I remember that the law loos were pretty fancy when they were first built, even if I did discover an orange, whipped cheese styled surprise there one day.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
accolade said:
where are the best toilets located on campus? i want to do my business in one of the finest toilets the uni has to offer
on a brighter note;
the CLB toilets are filthy as. i try to avoid doing my business there whenever i can.

the best toilets i've come accross would be the toilets in the quad (not the food court, but the ones u find near the tute rooms)

majority of the time, they're clean and it's hardly ever occupied. lol

hectic18

HSC
N/A
Omium said:
Interesting toilet discussion... please continue...
the law building is so new and shiny yet they seem to have extremely shabby, abrasive, low quality 1-ply toilet paper

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
try the toilets in the analytic centre or whatever they call it these days. I imagine they're pretty spiffy.

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
Going up the main steps, turn into the scientia building / ritchie theatre through the sliding glass doors on your left. Toilets are to the right. Classy! Nice expensive black tiles, wood panelling, pricey fixtures etc. A++ would use again!

accolade

HSC
yeha i would expect the scientia building would have some top quality toilets. i think aus school of business is good too.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
asob toilets aren't bad.. still kinda average though. far far cleaner than some though (say... clb).

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
im not going to be a toilet hunter but,

mechanical engineering - avoid, just avoid it.
electrical engineering (staff only) - mediocre but has showers lol
law faculty - top rate but lol piss here and there
clb - dirty
library - better than clb but could do better
civil engineering - older than library
roundhouse - holler out for some air fresheners please !
quad - whatever

click here

to see my profile
HSC
So is the 12 week semester going to be a permanent thing? Any chance of it going back to the 14 weeks next year if too many people complain about it?

Trajan

HSC
click here said:
So is the 12 week semester going to be a permanent thing? Any chance of it going back to the 14 weeks next year if too many people complain about it?

You do realise that it probably won't change any time soon.

It doesn't really matter if people complain about it or not. Millions of dollars were lost.

UNSWasia was a massive failure, also factor in VSU.....so in the end, the students end up being hit with the bill. :(

Trajan

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
I dunno about how VSU affected the uni's stream of income for academic stuff, although it definitely hit the clubs and societies
I was just thinking about the new secondary transcript that they have introduced this year, where they are going to list your ECA's( extra curriculars)

This includes sporting achievements, scholarships, and a lot of volunteering via ARC.

I'm not too sure about how things went down last year but this year, you actually have to pay like $149+ to join ARC just so that you can volunteer as an ARC receptionist, yellow shirt, hypesmith, shack tutor...etc so that you can have it all appear on your official UNSW secondary testamur.

Oh well, it looks like I'm just going to have to deal with this. I'm currently looking at a $380 membership for 3 years.

Was it always like this?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)