• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Yeah, mighty mouse. I'm not the one arguing here. You are, I didn't even post anything about/to you originally. You just stepped in because quite clearly you have nothing better to do. Posting to me is the highlight of your day, running in at a close second is smashing kids skulls in at Kendo school.
Mkay. I stepped in. So what? you are annoying. Fact.

Ok, you're just the typical Commerce student who thinks he's kingshit cos he carries around a kendo sword. Amazing!!!
Fact: i don't always carry around my shinai. And no I don't think i'm "kingshit". You obviously don't know anything about me so you have no right to assume anything about me.

Dude, there a thousands of regular Joes like you at every uni in the country. You're nothing special, just a "run of the mill" commerce student.
How many commerce students do you know that do kendo?
Fact: Nobody is the same. Therefore "regular joes" that you talk about do not exist. Everyone has their own strengths an weaknesses. But i'm sure as hell that everyone else is better than you in every way. Especially personality. For all i know and care, you're just a complete asshole.

I run things at UNSW, you just go to class there. Don't you ever forget that, boy.
I'll say what I said before,
Right. I don't know what world you're living in but i doubt someone who has enough time to have arguements on a Forum for STUDENTS would be able to "run the place".

HSC
engineering is harder than commerce, i have to agree. my brother did it and i know he went through hell too finish it. whether its useful or not? thats really subjective. i mean look at this way, without engineer's we'd be pretty fucked infrastructure-wise,

from a narrower perspective about IB's: without IB's banks won't be so rich but rather make their money traditionally like they did 30-50 years ago with charging fee's and spreads on interest rate loans, whereas these days FI's make alot of their income from their trading portfolio

people pick finance, or commerce for the whole point of easy money. and its true, if you are smashing finance and land a nice graduate position and even better a cadetship to save you a few years of climbing in the company.. you will probably pour in the cash, and face it thats why we are here. not many of us here have a deep passion for pricing shares and making banks rich; we just like big fat paycheques

and in terms of law, unless you're a barrister or a partner in a successful firm youd be an idiot to say you can get rich being a lawyer; finance has a much higher chance
wrong_turn said:
i LOLed when the pavillion roof collapsed.
HAHAH where you there leslie?? that was funny shit. howd you go in 2643?

Last edited:

-Anfernee-

HSC
politik said:
That's why Mathematics students are trumping Finance graduands at every round.

Irrelevant of course, as I was arguing that Commerce is a faux degree, and that Lawyers are fucking useless. Stick your Sonny Bono Act up your sphincter.
Yeah, says the guy who intially was doing an Economics degree. You're just a flip flop- hippocrit, now that you've transferred into Engineering you think the grass is greener. Think what you like but you're more restricted with a Computer Engineering degree than with Comm/Law .

You're a turncoat tool, face it.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
politik said:
That's why Mathematics students are trumping Finance graduands at every round.

Irrelevant of course, as I was arguing that Commerce is a faux degree, and that Lawyers are fucking useless. Stick your Sonny Bono Act up your sphincter.
Wow fuck you are a tool.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Razizi said:
Wow fuck you're a tool for having a pokemon avatar/name.
Says the preliminary year high school chump that lives his weekdays from 8 to 3pm.

Your keyboard should lock up whenever it's directed at a great Pokemon like Charizard.

Faggot.

Charizard

HSC
Razizi said:
Wow fuck you're a tool for having a pokemon avatar/name.
You're right Razizi.

The username Razizi and an avatar of viva la vida clearly trumps that of a fire breathing kick ass holographic card dragon.

-Anfernee-

HSC
politik said:
I was arguing that Commerce is useless as shit you fuck - at least Economists have some sort of input into helpful things to humanity (altruism, etc). Just because your faux-degree has ECON1101 and ECON1102 as a core-requisite, doesn't mean it even compares to one of the most prestigious programs available.

Stupid faggot.

Right, that's why it's harder to get into Commerce and you have more choice in majors in the Commerce degree than in Economics. Wow, you are one truly deluded fuckwit. You've been at uni for so long and you still don't know anything.

why is this about which degree is better? Clearly your asian whore of a girlfriend isn't being drilled by a real man, you ain't hitting the G-spot man-you're too short, son. You're just a fucken pussy, I'll see you around campus, you ugly fuck.

Charizard

HSC
politik said:
I was arguing that Commerce is useless as shit you fuck - at least Economists have some sort of input into helpful things to humanity (altruism, etc). Just because your faux-degree has ECON1101 and ECON1102 as a core-requisite, doesn't mean it even compares to one of the most prestigious programs available.

Stupid faggot.

A commerce degree is superior in every possible way to an economics degree. Why? because you can do the exact same subjects as someone in an economics degree if you wish, while also not having to live with the fact your were too fucking stupid to even get into commerce.

Just because you did economics doesn't make it prestigious you halfwit.

If you accept that fact someone in commerce can feasibly mirror that to someone in an economics degree, i can't see how you could argue the degree is better in any way shape or form, considering the cut offs.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Politik, you just jump on bandwagons, no original thought of your own. I bet some stupid Engineering faggot suggested that you tranfer into Comp Engineering so your dumbass goes all crazy and makes a dramatically stupid switch. You acted just like the homer follower you are.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
politik said:
Commerce has a higher UAI because deluded fucksticks like yourself place it along with Law among their first preferences - i'll bet you're a member of the 'Higher UAI means better course' school of idiocy also.

Also Trajan, you are a fucking shit troll.
I'm gonna throw it out there and suggest maybe commerce has a higher uai because of the wider choice of majors and relevant core subjects compared to economics.

HEY GUYZ MY NAME IS POLITIK AND IF U ARNT INROLLED IN MY DEGREE THEN UR SHIT.

Last edited:

-Anfernee-

HSC
lol, Charizard, a pokemon, just Smoked :burn: Politik: an ex-Economics student who has now become a Computer Engineering scrub.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
i'll tell the aboriginal beggar i see on my way to uni to keep an eye out for you at centrelink in a few years time politik.

-Anfernee-

HSC
shinji said:
Fact: i don't always carry around my shinai. And no I don't think i'm "kingshit". You obviously don't know anything about me so you have no right to assume anything about me.

How many commerce students do you know that do kendo?
Fact: Nobody is the same. Therefore "regular joes" that you talk about do not exist. Everyone has their own strengths an weaknesses. But i'm sure as hell that everyone else is better than you in every way. Especially personality. For all i know and care, you're just a complete asshole.

I'll say what I said before,

Look at you, shinji, the passive aggressive , you do kendo so that you can have an excuse to beat people up with a bamboo sword and you try to pass it off as just a sport. That's a cop out and you know it, there are plenty of other sports out there that DON'T require you to beat people to a pulp.

But then again, you seem like a textbook Masochist and probably get off on having guys cumming at/on you with their swords. No wonder you're so into Kendo, what a faggot.

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Look at you, shinji, the passive aggressive , you do kendo so that you can have an excuse to beat people up with a bamboo sword and you try to pass it off as just a sport. That's a cop out and you know it, there are plenty of other sports out there that DON'T require you to beat people to a pulp.

But then again, you seem like a textbook Masochist and probably get off on having guys cumming at/on you with their swords. No wonder you're so into Kendo, what a faggot.
Passive aggressive? maybe. But at least I don't try to pass off as something that I'm not. Kendo isn't an excuse to beat people to a pulp. It's far from it. Unless you know the basics about kendo and hwo it operates, then I don't expect someone like you to understand. We don't do "axe swings" on other people. While the goal of kendo IS to win by beating the other person, we don't "beat people to a pulp".

Whatever you think doesn't persaude my thoughts. You're just a lowlife scum who enjoys to be nit-picky about what people say and pose arguements that are not substantiated by proof. And you call yourself a law student.

I think you're describing your ultimate fantasy there. Because it sure as hell isn't mine.

And one thing that i've noticed, is that you never pose an arguement to whatever you cannot argue against. Seriously. You.Are.A.Shit.Troll.

-Anfernee-

HSC
shinji said:
Passive aggressive? maybe. But at least I don't try to pass off as something that I'm not. Kendo isn't an excuse to beat people to a pulp. It's far from it. Unless you know the basics about kendo and hwo it operates, then I don't expect someone like you to understand. We don't do "axe swings" on other people. While the goal of kendo IS to win by beating the other person, we don't "beat people to a pulp".

Whatever you think doesn't persaude my thoughts. You're just a lowlife scum who enjoys to be nit-picky about what people say and pose arguements that are not substantiated by proof. And you call yourself a law student.
You've got to be the most boring poster ever. I really hope you are a troll. You're the typical asian, Commerce student, samurai troll. I'm not the one nit picking and going into pedantic detail about sword fighting. Like you have any proof at all, you just keep flooding the thread with your expertise on kendo, bravo.

You've been dying to talk about it, now here's your excuse. Thats why you carry it around in your sig.

I think you're describing your ultimate fantasy there. Because it sure as hell isn't mine.

And one thing that i've noticed, is that you never pose an arguement to whatever you cannot argue against. Seriously. You.Are.A.Shit.Troll.
I think you're a shit person tbh. If I see you around campus carrying around your precious kendo shinai , I'll challenge you to a duel. I'll smash you with my light sabre. Since you love playing dress-ups and all.

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
You've got to be the most boring poster ever. I really hope you are a troll. You're the typical asian, Commerce student, samurai troll. I'm not the one nit picking and going into pedantic detail about sword fighting. Like you have any proof at all, you just keep flooding the thread with your expertise on kendo, bravo.
Hah. samurai troll. A troll calling other people troll's.. nice. Very nice. And yes you were nit picking about kendo. I was jsut defending it from whatever you said it was. Because you seem to have the wrong impression about kendo.
And you're flooding this thread with you idiotic replies. Go post somewhere where someone actually cares.

And why have I been dying to talk about it? You assuming makes you look like an ass out of yourself. I carry it in my sig because I'm proud to be doing kendo. But whatever, you just attack whatever you see about me because you think it'll make you a stronger person. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

I think you're a shit person tbh. If I see you around campus carrying around your precious kendo shinai , I'll challenge you to a duel. I'll smash you with my light sabre. Since you love playing dress-ups and all.
Yeah, and you're probably one of those backyard ninjas who aspire to create their own twirly and fancy sword martial art with their wallhanger swords.
And as I said before, I don't carry my shinai around with me 24/7. I only carry it when I go to training you idiot.

Shit person? Far from it. How can you judge a person from their online persona? I think that you're one of those puny little nerds who act all hard on the internet but come reality, you carry an oversized backpack and is pushed around due to your puny size. That's if we're going by what you have said so far.

You've been dying to talk about it, now here's your excuse. Thats why you carry it around in your sig.[/quote]

-Anfernee-

HSC
politik said:
I made it of my own choice you fuck. You can't even concoct a grammatically correct statement though, so forgive me if I don't give a shit what you think. You're still a shit troll.
Right, I'm a shit troll, that's why I have been dictating the topic of conversation in this thread for the last few pages. See, your logic and reasoning is retarded at best. You should however care about the fact that you'll be stuck for the next 4 years doing some Faggoty glorifed Comp science degree. You're still an ugly fuck ad you are well aware of this yourself.

Politik said:
You fall in the deluded 'I'm going to change the world after I get my CPA' category. You insular faggot, you are a failure.
haha, I didn't say anything about changing the world. I find it laughable that you think you're going to do the world any good with your Engineering degree.

You'll be stuck behind a cubicle, stroking away at your keyboard like the little monotonic fucktard you truly are.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)