• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

-Anfernee-

HSC
shinji said:
Shit person? Far from it. How can you judge a person from their online persona? I think that you're one of those puny little nerds who act all hard on the internet but come reality, you carry an oversized backpack and is pushed around due to your puny size. That's if we're going by what you have said so far.

Yeah, you're getting overtly defensive because I've figured out what you're all about. You're a kendo tool, a steroetypical commerce student. Wow, you're of Asian descent as well. You also go to UNSW. You are soooo " unique".

You go on and spout shit about how you can't judge personas online then you proceed to call me a little puny nerd. You really are getting confused here, you double standard prick.

Like I said before, I'll take your kendo sword off you and knock your teeth out with it. Don't be scared now, since you think I'm just a puny little guy.

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
So enlighten us on your goals, aspirations and hobbies tough guy.

-Anfernee-

HSC
politik said:

Wouldn't possession of a light-sabre around campus constitute having an affinity for 'dress ups' also?

Wait, aren't you the big hero, the guy that was going to hand out condoms at WYD events and venues. Yeah man, that's a great way to rebel against the establishment. Wow, you're living life on the edge there, you are a fucking idiot.

All that resulted was you punking out and the cops fucking you and your family up. You were trying to troll irl and you got owned. haha, you are a complete failure and loser irl.

Charizard

HSC
politik said:
No you cannot, Econometrics is not offered in the same depth you faggot. The only two degrees that can follow a full Economics program at UNSW are BEc and BArts.
Your arguing that all commerce degrees are inferior yet you only cite UNSW as an example. I think the fact that an arts student and not a commerce student can mirror an economics course says a lot about the university.

Once again, you have proven your ignorance - as cut-offs have nothing to do with the quality or difficultness of a degree. They also have little to do with the popularity of a degree, as places differ between degrees.
You're right in that cut-offs dont reflect difficultness of a degree. But you stil have some deluded belief that economics is superior to commerce it contains more metric components. Which are essentially fucking useless for a lot of people upon leaving uni.

A much more valid point i would think would be that commerce undoubtedly attracts better students then economics, to a degree reflected in the cut offs (off CSP students, internationals are irrelvant). If the competion is greater in commerce then that of economics, this would further emphasis commerce's superiority

Commerce has a higher UAI because of the ratio of preferences to places, you ignorant cunt. There is no reasoning beyond that, other than fucking stupid asians who place it as their first choice. Also, the following degrees are ones which I would rate as useful to humanity (many of which I am not enrolled in faggot):
Science
Arts
Economics
Engineering
Medicine
I was going to argue this, but i think the fact that you listed arts as useful to humanity says a lot. I also don't think it is a coincidence that you have been essentially enrolled in 3/5 of those courses.

Science is also a pretty fucking broad term. I don't see how you can generalise that and choose to split economics and commerce in the same argument.

karoooh

HSC
Wow, everyone! This is some general UNSW chit-chat going on!

-Anfernee-

HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Great, enjoy your 4 years of hard exams in your complex Engineering degree, Pointdexter.

While I breeze my way into IB superstardom. I think a Comm/ Law program would be more important and useful in Corporate Australia than an Engineering Degree.

Forbidden. said:
Baaaahahaaaaaaaa

I don't see why you find that so funny.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Yeah, you're getting overtly defensive because I've figured out what you're all about.
And what am i "all about". You don't even know one thing about me. Let alone what "i'm all about".

You're a kendo tool, a steroetypical commerce student. Wow, you're of Asian descent as well. You also go to UNSW. You are soooo " unique".
i'll quote what i said previously.
How many commerce students do you know that do kendo?
so how the hell am I a stereotypical commerce student? And kendo tool? wtf is that?

You go on and spout shit about how you can't judge personas online then you proceed to call me a little puny nerd. You really are getting confused here, you double standard prick.
Perhaps you should open your eyes and read what i'm writing. I'll even bold it for you.
Shit person? Far from it. How can you judge a person from their online persona? I think that you're one of those puny little nerds who act all hard on the internet but come reality, you carry an oversized backpack and is pushed around due to your puny size. That's if we're going by what you have said so far.
Learn to read. seriously. It's not that hard.

Like I said before, I'll take your kendo sword off you and knock your teeth out with it. Don't be scared now, since you think I'm just a puny little guy.
Me? scared? perhaps you should take a visit to a kendo dojo little one. If you see what goes on in there, what makes you think that i'll be scared of you?

You are seriously gonna be a failure at life if whatever we see here is correspondent to your real personality.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
who the fuck are you?

lurker.
And why are you so insistent on using "fuck" in every one of your post?

Do you think it make you seem big and almighty? nobody thinks highly of you.

Pace_T

HSC
finally we get some activity in the unsw forums. :D

-Anfernee-

HSC
shinji said:
And what am i "all about". You don't even know one thing about me. Let alone what "i'm all about".
I know you do Commerce at UNSW, you like hitting other people with a sword and you love dressing up like a pseudo samurai.

Me? scared? perhaps you should take a visit to a kendo dojo little one. If you see what goes on in there, what makes you think that i'll be scared of you?

You are seriously gonna be a failure at life if whatever we see here is correspondent to your real personality.
Aren't you the guy that's a short arse at 165-170cm? Wow, I'll step on you. you vertically challenged troll.

It's pretty obvious that I'm doing a lot better than you are. My accomplishments and stats speak for themselves. You're just an Average Joe trying his best and failing. I do admire your courage in the face of adversity, even though you're a failure and very ordinary you still get an " A" for effort.

-Anfernee-

HSC
shinji said:
And why are you so insistent on using "fuck" in every one of your post?

Do you think it make you seem big and almighty? nobody thinks highly of you.

You're such a tease.

Congratulations, so you've pretty much admitted that you use to the word " fuck" when you want to make yourself seem big and mighty.

I use the word casually , it really isn't a big deal for me but since you brought it up, it's obviously a very big deal for you.
Just face the truth, you are nothing more than a typical commerce student, you're asian, you go to UNSW. You just think you're somehow special and different because you do Kendo. I bet you get your ass handed to you on a regular basis.

Last edited:

-Anfernee-

HSC
I think it's about time we resumed normal thread discussion.

Damn trolls.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Pace_T said:
finally we get some activity in the unsw forums. :D
It's a shame that even after 7000 posts and 4 years on this forum no-one knows who you are or cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)