general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

elfm

HSC
i've heard they're gonna make it into some post-grad research space or something. but yea, more private group study rooms would be nice.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
The window cleaning is indeed an important occasion for the University of New South Wales and should be declared a public holiday.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
t-i-m-m-y said:
Hey, the Applied Science building has nice views of the city skyline and racecourse!!
Where did you take that photo from?

And how do you get up there?

volition

arr.
HSC
MedNez said:
Where did you take that photo from?

And how do you get up there?
I say you parachute your way down there, in the 60 second window just like Tom Cruise in MI:2 :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I thought it might as well share this with you all.

So I walked into the law building today, which has a crappy looking roof but otherwise seems fairly nice (if not cramped). I needed to use the toilets. I walk into the toilet lobby dealie, and this girl walks out of the male toilets with a disgusted look on her face. I didn't know what to make of it. I walked into the non urinal toilets (I've never been able to use the urinals for some reason, if you wanted to know that) and open the lid. You know what that whipped cheese in a can looks like? You know, the one Homer sprayed on the dog's collar in the Simpsons episode 22 Short Films About Springfield? Yeah, well fecal matter resembling that was sprayed all over the inside of the toilet with toilet paper strewn everywhere inside it. It was like boggy mud with paper, only a little orange. My question is, what kind of sick freak leaves that kind of thing in a toilet with the seat down for someone to find? What the hell is the deal with that? You law students are sick! SICK!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
You see, I thought she walked out with a disgusted look on her face because she was in the male toilets or something. Perhaps it was because she was the creator of that explosive diarrhoea.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Rofl!!

Goodness...how could a female walk into a male's toilet. I mean I know us males would get a beating if we 'accidentally' walked into the female's toilet! Even if we straight guys.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Are you sure she was female? Maybe he just looked like a female after a bout of explosive diorreah.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Well, her excuse was that the ones upstairs are reversed to the ones downstairs, or something like that. I dunno how accurate that is though.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Ah, almost like the library toilets. Maybe on even levels, its male, and odd levels they're female.

Lmao, well at least that confirms her explosion in the toilet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)