general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
If I had a camera phone I would have posted it here for you guys. How's the bio study coming along btw people?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha 2 days till bios exam
it should be alright...questions on the sample paper doesnt seem that hard
just very in depth and specific, so if you study every aspect of it you should be fine
been up till sunrise studying...but i have to get back to my normal sleeping pattern tonight

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Come to CSE Revue scripts next year instead of pretending you will do stuff.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I recall that message. Those desks were cleaned later on. Major crapfest I say, damn those library staff.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
No dice. That library is the icon of UNSW. Without it, we have an applied science building, the daughter of an abysmal human being/government minister and a former big brother contestant. Giving up the library would put USyd over with it's quad and...proximity to Redfern. Just the quad I guess.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I reckon the Applied Science building should get a whole bunch of little video screens displaying the images from cameras on the other side a la Bond's car in Die Another Day. :)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Wow, after building the new Law Building + the nice-looking Chemistry Building, I'd daresay that UNSW's extra funds are dried up now.

Anyhow, UNSW's library isn't as old as like most of the buildings at USyd, at least when you go into the old buildings at UNSW you don't get this overwhelming feeling of walking back in time.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
What happens with the Heffron building now? Is it becoming a commerce/economics building or something?

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
From next year onwards, there will be no more 3-day wks for Commerce students. Everything will be spread out over 4-5 days.

Dwight

HSC
Seraphim, is there a link somewhere on the UNSW site pertaining to timetabling matters? I did read about some proposal, but this affects me quite a bit :D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The analytical center seems too small to host everything that was once in the Heffron building. That building was quite large, the Dalton building already had chem in it and there's not that much room in applied science. Seems like the school of chem is getting a raw deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)