general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Nancy, are the academic board ballots via post? Not online?

And guys, vote for me for Science Faculty Board (for those in science or combined science programs)!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
t-i-m-m-y said:
Nancy, are the academic board ballots via post? Not online?

And guys, vote for me for Science Faculty Board (for those in science or combined science programs)!
yeah, academic and faculty board is by post. only source election is in person, as for the rest i dont know

and bah, i went for science faculty board, but i didnt realise that B Comp Sci was based in engineering, so my nomination was invalid :burn:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
http://www.elections.unsw.edu.au/Ballots/2006/2006_Student-Academic_Board-candidates-nominators.pdf

Basically we sit on a board which makes executive decisions about academic matters like co-ordination between faculties, scholarships, research and advising the Vice-Chancellor about academic matters.

Since I'm enrolled in 2 faculties (Science and Arts) as well as being involved in a lot of university programs (e.g. Yellow Shirts, CSE Revue, CONTACT) I think I definitely have a lot of know-how about the uni and how the students feel about it.

So when you get that ballot in the mail, don't ignore it! Vote for me (Nancy) :) please. I'll give you a hug! (conditions apply)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i was searching for a bin this morning at the racecourse and realised i was staring at you politik, hi.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Shut up, all of you.

<_<
>_>
<_<

Hey Mr. Tik, is it possible for you to get a low angle picture of the roof from the bottom of the Scientia (non law side)? You seem to have a camera at uni occasionally, it would be cool.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
If I knew what it was I could offer commentary, unfortunately I know no such thing.

There was a 15 minute damn delay on the train to Macarthur this morning. It was hardly worth seeing my ass kicking mark in education for. 15 minutes, that's freaking absurd. Where's my UNSW train link damnit!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
They've been open for a while. If Sc/Ed was offered Mid year at Sydney, or if Sc was offered at UWS mid year I probably would have reapplied.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
How awful is the Liverpool line (platform 19)? I am so glad I don't have to catch that line to get home to Cambelltown. I went to via Liverpool today and it took like 2 hours on the train alone.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
hahah rotflamo ova da pwnage dat was 1 of da mos funy pwnage i see n lng tyme!

Curry said:
How awful is the Liverpool line (platform 19)? I am so glad I don't have to catch that line to get home to Cambelltown. I went to via Liverpool today and it took like 2 hours on the train alone.
Damn right. During the first week of uni I missed the train a few times and made the mistake of catching the South Line from Campbelltown. It takes longer on that train than waiting 20 minutes for another Airport Line train does! Ugh, I wish I lived closer to the city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)