general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
politik said:
Fuck I should patent that idea it's so good.
I think Gene Roddenberry beat you to it about forty years ago, before he made it a sci-fi icon worldwide.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Iruka said:
To completely change the topic, did everyone have a nice mid-session break?

And isn't it a bitch that we have uni on Monday (I have an assesment for one of my subjects on Monday, so uni is unavoidable).
Back to the real world :( Have yet to finish studying for mid sessions!

MedNez

HSC
N/A
Iruka said:
To completely change the topic, did everyone have a nice mid-session break?
No. No. No.

I've spent all week doing bloody assignments and questions due next week. I'm so worn out :\

HSC
gah i can't take monday off either. i dont have any labs or tutorials, but ive got a lab report due by 10am :\

and a huge midsession test on saturday week (ive gotta go into uni on a saturday??) which isnt fun.

eh.

gman03

HSC
A break from 2 labs/week is certainly better than anything (except 3 major assignments in the break...)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
in other news, please vote me onto academic board when you get your postal ballots in the next couple of weeks

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
in other news, please vote me onto academic board when you get your postal ballots in the next couple of weeks
Done and done. And i mean done.

phrred

HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Airness: that would be difficult. Theres a lot of stuff surrounding the campus, the hospital, the racecourse, Barker street is a boundary and Anzac parade. Lots of residential zones too. Sure, UNSW has many 'campuses' if you count the little safehouses in Randwick etc. but its not one large campus, if you get what I'm saying.
UNSW wants to buy blocks of residential housing

MedNez

HSC
N/A
hohoho.. no midsessions here

Tues: COMP assignment due

Week after, class tests every 2 weeks resume

babydoll_ said:
Will do

elfm

HSC
babydoll_ said:
ok! (whoever you are)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I don't have to go tomorrow cos no history tutorials this week :D (to make up for the "major developments in historiography" seminar I have to attend)

I have nothing due til week 9. No exams or anything either.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
politik said:
So do you get less Mid-Semester exams as a Third Year? Or is it just normal to get them every year?
I've never had a midsemester exam. I've had a grand total of 2 exams. Ever. That's not counting the occasional "informal test" in class.

I do get a shitload of essays, however.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
phrred yeh i think 90% are male. The only female unsw bosers i think of is iruka, princesspurpleblob, lundy.........

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Thats because most of the UNSW forums are dedicated to University chat. Which is mostly nerd chat. And most nerds on the internt just happen to be male.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)